MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 22:35:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 8
May 16, 2024 at 5pm UK
Aspmyra Stadion

Bodo/Glimt
4 - 0
Tromso

Gronbaek (19', 21'), Hogh (63'), Petter Hauge (74')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Erlien (38')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Bodo/Glimt and Tromso IL.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kristiansund 2-4 Bodo/Glimt
Sunday, May 12 at 1.30pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Tromso 4-0 Odd
Sunday, May 12 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bodo/Glimt win with a probability of 63.01%. A draw had a probability of 18.9% and a win for Tromso IL had a probability of 18.08%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bodo/Glimt win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.08%) and 3-1 (7.44%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.2%), while for a Tromso IL win it was 1-2 (4.85%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bodo/Glimt would win this match.

Result
Bodo/GlimtDrawTromso IL
63.01% (0.247 0.25) 18.91% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07) 18.08% (-0.18 -0.18)
Both teams to score 62.66% (-0.102 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.23% (0.027000000000001 0.03)31.77% (-0.029 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.7% (0.033000000000001 0.03)53.3% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)
Bodo/Glimt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.3% (0.064999999999998 0.06)9.7% (-0.067 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.67% (0.157 0.16)32.33% (-0.16 -0.16)
Tromso IL Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.39% (-0.16500000000001 -0.17)30.61% (0.163 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.15% (-0.196 -0.2)66.84% (0.19399999999999 0.19)
Score Analysis
    Bodo/Glimt 63.01%
    Tromso IL 18.08%
    Draw 18.91%
Bodo/GlimtDrawTromso IL
2-1 @ 9.57% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 8.08% (0.035 0.04)
3-1 @ 7.44% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
1-0 @ 6.93% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.28% (0.045 0.04)
3-2 @ 4.4% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
4-1 @ 4.34% (0.025 0.03)
4-0 @ 3.67% (0.037 0.04)
4-2 @ 2.57% (0.004 0)
5-1 @ 2.03% (0.018 0.02)
5-0 @ 1.71% (0.022 0.02)
5-2 @ 1.2% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
4-3 @ 1.01% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 3.79%
Total : 63.01%
1-1 @ 8.2% (-0.026000000000002 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.66% (-0.026 -0.03)
0-0 @ 2.97% (-0.004 -0)
3-3 @ 1.74% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 18.91%
1-2 @ 4.85% (-0.037 -0.04)
0-1 @ 3.52% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.24% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.08% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.92% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 3.48%
Total : 18.08%

How you voted: Bodo/Glimt vs Tromso

Bodo/Glimt
100%
Draw
0.0%
Tromso IL
0.0%
14
Head to Head
Jul 30, 2023 6.15pm
May 16, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 7
Tromso
2-3
Bodo/Glimt
Erlien (2', 60')
Gundersen (56'), Antonsen (83')
Moumbagna (4', 57'), Pellegrino (25' pen.)
Pellegrino (41'), Vetlesen (68')
Sep 11, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 22
Tromso
3-2
Bodo/Glimt
Nordas (13'), Mikkelsen (38'), Kitolano (55')
Zugelj (85'), Salvesen (89')
May 16, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 6
Bodo/Glimt
1-1
Tromso
Mvuka (90+3')
Koomson (37'), Sorli (70')
Aug 29, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 17
Tromso
2-3
Bodo/Glimt
Kitolano (49'), Helstad Amundsen (61')
Antonsen (63'), Gundersen (85')
Pellegrino (57'), Saltnes (63', 87')
Pellegrino (59'), Konradsen (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt16113236132336
2SK BrannBrann178632520530
3MoldeMolde1684432191328
4Viking FKViking FK158432617928
5Fredrikstad157532214826
6KFUM OsloKFUM155642222021
7StromsgodsetStromsgodset155461620-419
8Lillestrom146171824-619
9HamKam164571818017
10KristiansundKristiansund154562124-317
11FK HaugesundHaugesund145271318-517
12Tromso ILTromso165291824-617
13RosenborgRosenborg145272027-717
14Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg155282230-817
15Odd163581630-1414
16SandefjordSandefjord153482025-513


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!