MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 08:32:58| >> :600:3248270:3248270:
Universitario
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
May 16, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Monumental
Botafogo logo

Universitario
0 - 1
Botafogo


Di Benedetto (43'), Urena (66')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Jeffinho (17')
da Silva (76'), Bastos (89')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Copa Libertadores clash between Universitario and Botafogo, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Universitario 1-1 Junior
Wednesday, May 8 at 3am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Universitario 2-1 Botafogo

Given the stakes of Thursday's match, we expect Universitario and Botafogo to take the game to each other in search of all three points. Universitario have been near-impenetrable on home turf and we see them coming away with a narrow victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Universitario win with a probability of 52.11%. A draw had a probability of 25.7% and a win for Botafogo had a probability of 22.19%.

The most likely scoreline for a Universitario win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.27%) and 2-1 (9.3%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.09%), while for a Botafogo win it was 0-1 (7.86%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
UniversitarioDrawBotafogo
52.11% (-0.335 -0.34) 25.7% (0.050000000000001 0.05) 22.19% (0.29 0.29)
Both teams to score 46.79% (0.203 0.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.19% (0.089999999999996 0.09)55.81% (-0.084000000000003 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.06% (0.073 0.07)76.93% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)
Universitario Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.53% (-0.104 -0.1)21.47% (0.11 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.51% (-0.163 -0.16)54.49% (0.168 0.17)
Botafogo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.58% (0.34 0.34)40.42% (-0.334 -0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.97% (0.308 0.31)77.03% (-0.303 -0.3)
Score Analysis
    Universitario 52.11%
    Botafogo 22.19%
    Draw 25.69%
UniversitarioDrawBotafogo
1-0 @ 13.35% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-0 @ 10.27% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-1 @ 9.3% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.27% (-0.069 -0.07)
3-1 @ 4.77% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.16% (0.012 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.03% (-0.033 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.84% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 52.11%
1-1 @ 12.09% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 8.68% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-2 @ 4.21% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 25.69%
0-1 @ 7.86% (0.046 0.05)
1-2 @ 5.48% (0.065 0.06)
0-2 @ 3.56% (0.054 0.05)
1-3 @ 1.65% (0.034 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.27% (0.023 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.08% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 1.29%
Total : 22.19%

How you voted: Universitario vs Botafogo

Universitario
80.0%
Draw
0.0%
Botafogo
20.0%
10
Head to Head
Apr 24, 2024 11pm
Group Stage
Botafogo
3-1
Universitario
Eduardo (47', 90+2'), Henrique (57')
John (59'), Hugo (79')
Olivares (90+4')
Saravia (16'), Valera (45'), Perez (45+3'), Celi (75')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!