MX23RW : Thursday, July 18 17:01:09| >> :600:3019561:3019561:
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
Apr 11, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio de Liga Deportiva Universitaria
Botafogo logo

LDU Quito
1 - 0
Botafogo

Alzugaray (4')
Rodriguez (45+4'), Villamil (67'), Julio (84')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Group Stage clash between LDU Quito and Botafogo.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Universitario 2-1 LDU Quito
Wednesday, April 3 at 3am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Botafogo 1-3 Junior
Wednesday, April 3 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a LDU Quito win with a probability of 40.2%. A win for Botafogo had a probability of 32.81% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a LDU Quito win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.46%) and 2-0 (7.25%). The likeliest Botafogo win was 0-1 (9.7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.8%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 11% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for LDU Quito in this match.

Result
LDU QuitoDrawBotafogo
40.2% (-0.091999999999999 -0.09) 26.99% (0.023 0.02) 32.81% (0.073 0.07)
Both teams to score 50.47% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.29% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)54.71% (0.076999999999998 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.97% (-0.062000000000001 -0.06)76.03% (0.064999999999998 0.06)
LDU Quito Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.31% (-0.085000000000008 -0.09)26.68% (0.089000000000002 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.06% (-0.11499999999999 -0.11)61.94% (0.118 0.12)
Botafogo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.85% (0.013000000000005 0.01)31.15% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.51% (0.012999999999998 0.01)67.49% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    LDU Quito 40.2%
    Botafogo 32.81%
    Draw 26.98%
LDU QuitoDrawBotafogo
1-0 @ 10.98% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.46% (-0.014999999999999 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.25% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.73% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.2% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.17% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.23% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.06% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 40.2%
1-1 @ 12.8% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.31% (0.025 0.03)
2-2 @ 4.93% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 26.98%
0-1 @ 9.7% (0.032 0.03)
1-2 @ 7.47% (0.008 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.65% (0.02 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.9% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 2.2% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.92% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 32.81%

Head to Head
Jun 7, 2023 3am
Group Stage
LDU Quito
0-0
Botafogo
Da Silva (17'), Freitas (52'), Cuesta (64'), Hugo (68'), Santos (78')
May 5, 2023 1am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!