MX23RW : Friday, February 23 05:51:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Shakhtar Donetsk
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 17
Dec 8, 2023 at 3pm UK
Olimpiysky National Sports Complex
Veres
Shakhtar
2 - 0
Veres
Cesar (14' og.), Zubkov (69')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Kukharuk (84')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Shakhtar Donetsk and Veres.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shakhtar 2-0 Metalist Kharkiv
Sunday, December 3 at 3pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Polissya 1-1 Veres
Friday, December 1 at 3pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shakhtar Donetsk win with a probability of 72.18%. A draw had a probability of 18.6% and a win for Veres had a probability of 9.22%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shakhtar Donetsk win was 2-0 with a probability of 15.2%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (14.79%) and 3-0 (10.42%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.52%), while for a Veres win it was 0-1 (4.14%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 15.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Shakhtar Donetsk in this match.

Result
Shakhtar DonetskDrawVeres
72.18% (-0.099000000000004 -0.1) 18.59% (0.053000000000001 0.05) 9.22% (0.0459 0.05)
Both teams to score 38.17% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.94% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)51.06% (0.087999999999994 0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.09% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)72.91% (0.076999999999998 0.08)
Shakhtar Donetsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.2% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)12.8% (0.054 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.89% (-0.11 -0.11)39.11% (0.113 0.11)
Veres Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
43.77% (0.043000000000006 0.04)56.23% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
11.4% (0.027000000000001 0.03)88.6% (-0.024999999999991 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Shakhtar Donetsk 72.17%
    Veres 9.22%
    Draw 18.59%
Shakhtar DonetskDrawVeres
2-0 @ 15.2% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
1-0 @ 14.79% (0.02 0.02)
3-0 @ 10.42% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.76% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 6% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-0 @ 5.36% (-0.025 -0.03)
4-1 @ 3.08% (-0.011 -0.01)
5-0 @ 2.2% (-0.015 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.73%
5-1 @ 1.27% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 72.17%
1-1 @ 8.52% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.2% (0.025 0.03)
2-2 @ 2.52% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.36%
Total : 18.59%
0-1 @ 4.14% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 2.45% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 1.19% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 1.43%
Total : 9.22%

Head to Head
Aug 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 2
Veres
1-1
Shakhtar
Shevchenko (62')
Kukharuk (35'), Kucherov (50'), Faryna (55'), Sharay (64'), Shestakov (69'), Vovchenko (83')
Matviyenko (45+1')
Gocholeishvili (11'), Traore (48'), Farina (55'), Matviyenko (64')
Bondarenko (45+2')
May 19, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 27
Shakhtar
2-1
Veres
Zubkov (35'), Matviyenko (83')
Gocholeishvili (37'), Mykhaylichenko (90+3')
Sharay (74')
Vovchenko (38'), Kurko (46'), Matkobozhyk (60')
Nov 9, 2022 1.30pm
Gameweek 12
Veres
0-2
Shakhtar
Mudryk (30' pen.), Kryskiv (65')
Apr 8, 2022 11pm
Sep 25, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 9
Shakhtar
4-1
Veres
Miroshnyk (22' og.), Tete (55'), Marlos (79' pen.), Traore (86')
Krivtsov (40')
Pasich (30')
Kucherov (41'), Panasenko (60'), Dakhnovskiy (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi17104331171434
2Dnipro-1Dnipro-117104326161034
3Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya1795324121232
4Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar1594226131331
5Dynamo Kiev1491433181528
6Rukh Lviv176832519626
7Vorskla PoltavaVorskla176561825-723
8Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets167182524122
9Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka164931110121
10LNZ CherkasyCherkasy165561718-120
11FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya164481220-816
12Metalist Kharkiv1743101728-1115
13Obolon KyivObolon163581022-1214
14Zorya LuhanskLuhansk142661519-412
15Veres162681526-1112
16Minai15069624-186

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!