MX23RW : Monday, February 26 15:06:04| >> :600:240087:240087:
Shakhtar Donetsk
Champions League | Group Stage
Nov 28, 2023 at 5.45pm UK
Imtech Arena
Royal Antwerp
Shakhtar
1 - 0
Antwerp
Matviyenko (12')
Gocholeishvili (83'), Riznyk (90+7')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Coulibaly (30'), Kerk (45+1'), Muja (90+4')
Muja (90+7')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Champions League clash between Shakhtar Donetsk and Royal Antwerp, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shakhtar 0-0 Polissya
Friday, November 24 at 5pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Sint-Truiden 1-1 Antwerp
Friday, November 24 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League

We said: Shakhtar Donetsk 2-0 Royal Antwerp

Shakhtar were impressive against Barcelona last time out in the competition, and we are expecting them to have too much for Antwerp in this match. The visitors certainly have enough quality to cause problems on Tuesday, but Shakhtar should be able to navigate their way to all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Royal Antwerp win with a probability of 37.91%. A win for Shakhtar Donetsk had a probability of 37.58% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Royal Antwerp win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.72%) and 0-2 (5.71%). The likeliest Shakhtar Donetsk win was 2-1 (8.38%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.37%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 7.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Shakhtar Donetsk would win this match.

Result
Shakhtar DonetskDrawRoyal Antwerp
37.58% (1.541 1.54) 24.51% (-0.072999999999997 -0.07) 37.91% (-1.468 -1.47)
Both teams to score 59.56% (0.375 0.38)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.65% (0.44 0.44)43.35% (-0.44 -0.44)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.25% (0.433 0.43)65.74% (-0.432 -0.43)
Shakhtar Donetsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.09% (1.019 1.02)22.91% (-1.019 -1.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.33% (1.479 1.48)56.67% (-1.479 -1.48)
Royal Antwerp Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.26% (-0.542 -0.54)22.74% (0.543 0.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.58% (-0.813 -0.81)56.42% (0.812 0.81)
Score Analysis
    Shakhtar Donetsk 37.58%
    Royal Antwerp 37.91%
    Draw 24.51%
Shakhtar DonetskDrawRoyal Antwerp
2-1 @ 8.38% (0.202 0.2)
1-0 @ 7.68% (0.081 0.08)
2-0 @ 5.66% (0.225 0.23)
3-1 @ 4.12% (0.218 0.22)
3-2 @ 3.05% (0.114 0.11)
3-0 @ 2.78% (0.189 0.19)
4-1 @ 1.52% (0.123 0.12)
4-2 @ 1.12% (0.074 0.07)
4-0 @ 1.02% (0.097 0.1)
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 37.58%
1-1 @ 11.37% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-2 @ 6.2% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 5.21% (-0.101 -0.1)
3-3 @ 1.5% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.51%
1-2 @ 8.42% (-0.185 -0.19)
0-1 @ 7.72% (-0.279 -0.28)
0-2 @ 5.71% (-0.303 -0.3)
1-3 @ 4.16% (-0.161 -0.16)
2-3 @ 3.06% (-0.025 -0.03)
0-3 @ 2.82% (-0.198 -0.2)
1-4 @ 1.54% (-0.085 -0.09)
2-4 @ 1.13% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.04% (-0.092 -0.09)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 37.91%

How you voted: Shakhtar vs Antwerp

Shakhtar Donetsk
80.3%
Draw
11.5%
Royal Antwerp
8.3%
157
Head to Head
Oct 4, 2023 5.45pm
Group Stage
Antwerp
2-3
Shakhtar
Muja (3'), Ange Balikwisha (34')
Keita (12'), Janssen (37'), Alderweireld (90+1')
Sikan (48', 76'), Rakitskiy (71')
Konoplya (36'), Rakitskiy (66'), Sikan (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8Wolverhampton WanderersWolves26115104040038
9Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
10West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
11Chelsea25105104241135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Brentford2574143544-925
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
17Everton2687112834-621
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!