MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 16:38:44| >> :60:93:93:
Apr 28, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa
U. Catolica
2 - 0
Banfield
Diaz (51'), Borja (54')
Anangono (35'), Diaz (82'), Cuero (90+4')
Rodriguez (74')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Escobar (37'), Alvarez (44'), Coronel (73')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Universidad Catolica and Banfield.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Union La Calera 3-2 U. Catolica
Tuesday, May 24 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Banfield 1-2 Newell's OB
Saturday, June 4 at 8.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Next Game: Arsenal vs. Banfield
Saturday, June 11 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Universidad Catolica win with a probability of 39.32%. A win for Banfield had a probability of 32.29% and a draw had a probability of 28.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Universidad Catolica win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.03%) and 2-0 (7.49%). The likeliest Banfield win was 0-1 (10.9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.23%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Universidad Catolica would win this match.

Result
Universidad CatolicaDrawBanfield
39.32%28.38%32.29%
Both teams to score 46.22%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.01%59.99%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.77%80.23%
Universidad Catolica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.29%29.71%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.23%65.77%
Banfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.75%34.24%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.06%70.94%
Score Analysis
    Universidad Catolica 39.31%
    Banfield 32.29%
    Draw 28.38%
Universidad CatolicaDrawBanfield
1-0 @ 12.34%
2-1 @ 8.03%
2-0 @ 7.49%
3-1 @ 3.25%
3-0 @ 3.03%
3-2 @ 1.74%
4-1 @ 0.99%
4-0 @ 0.92%
Other @ 1.52%
Total : 39.31%
1-1 @ 13.23%
0-0 @ 10.17%
2-2 @ 4.3%
Other @ 0.68%
Total : 28.38%
0-1 @ 10.9%
1-2 @ 7.09%
0-2 @ 5.84%
1-3 @ 2.53%
0-3 @ 2.09%
2-3 @ 1.54%
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 32.29%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!