MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 17:03:28| >> :60:36:36:
Apr 5, 2022 at 11.15pm UK at Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa
U. Catolica
0 - 0
Union La Calera

Borja (42'), Caicedo (70'), Zamora (90+4')
FT
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Universidad Catolica and Union La Calera.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Union La Calera 3-2 U. Catolica
Tuesday, May 24 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Union La Calera 3-2 U. Catolica
Tuesday, May 24 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Universidad Catolica win with a probability of 50.14%. A draw had a probability of 26.7% and a win for Union La Calera had a probability of 23.17%.

The most likely scoreline for a Universidad Catolica win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.1%) and 2-1 (9.01%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.43%), while for a Union La Calera win it was 0-1 (8.58%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood.

Result
Universidad CatolicaDrawUnion La Calera
50.14%26.7%23.17%
Both teams to score 45.17%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.5%58.5%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.92%79.08%
Universidad Catolica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.54%23.46%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.52%57.48%
Union La Calera Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.02%40.98%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.46%77.54%
Score Analysis
    Universidad Catolica 50.13%
    Union La Calera 23.17%
    Draw 26.69%
Universidad CatolicaDrawUnion La Calera
1-0 @ 13.94%
2-0 @ 10.1%
2-1 @ 9.01%
3-0 @ 4.88%
3-1 @ 4.36%
3-2 @ 1.94%
4-0 @ 1.77%
4-1 @ 1.58%
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 50.13%
1-1 @ 12.43%
0-0 @ 9.62%
2-2 @ 4.02%
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 26.69%
0-1 @ 8.58%
1-2 @ 5.55%
0-2 @ 3.83%
1-3 @ 1.65%
2-3 @ 1.2%
0-3 @ 1.14%
Other @ 1.24%
Total : 23.17%

How you voted: U. Catolica vs Union La Calera

Universidad Catolica
83.3%
Draw
16.7%
Union La Calera
0.0%
6
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!