MX23RW : Wednesday, June 19 11:26:39| >> :60:349:349:
Gremio
Copa do Brasil | Third Round | 1st Leg
May 22, 2024 at 11.30pm UK
Arena do Gremio

Gremio
P-P
Operario PR

Coverage of the Copa do Brasil Third Round clash between Gremio and Operario Ferroviario.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gremio win with a probability of 65.59%. A draw had a probability of 21% and a win for Operario Ferroviario had a probability of 13.42%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gremio win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.99%) and 2-1 (9.52%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.89%), while for a Operario Ferroviario win it was 0-1 (5.14%).

Result
GremioDrawOperario Ferroviario
65.59%20.98%13.42%
Both teams to score 44.33%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.57%50.43%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.63%72.36%
Gremio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.41%14.59%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.32%42.68%
Operario Ferroviario Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.9%48.09%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.7%83.3%
Score Analysis
    Gremio 65.58%
    Operario Ferroviario 13.42%
    Draw 20.98%
GremioDrawOperario Ferroviario
1-0 @ 13.5%
2-0 @ 12.99%
2-1 @ 9.52%
3-0 @ 8.34%
3-1 @ 6.1%
4-0 @ 4.01%
4-1 @ 2.94%
3-2 @ 2.23%
5-0 @ 1.55%
5-1 @ 1.13%
4-2 @ 1.08%
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 65.58%
1-1 @ 9.89%
0-0 @ 7.02%
2-2 @ 3.48%
Other @ 0.6%
Total : 20.98%
0-1 @ 5.14%
1-2 @ 3.62%
0-2 @ 1.88%
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 13.42%

Head to Head
May 1, 2024
12am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!