MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 11:13:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brasileiro | Gameweek 3
Apr 21, 2024 at 10.30pm UK
Estadio Antonio Accioly
Sao Paulo

Atletico GO
0 - 3
Sao Paulo


Baralhas (33'), Roni (39'), Barros (47'), Fernando (84')
Felipe (51'), Barros (63')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Calleri (14'), Luciano (52' pen.), Ferreira (76')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Atletico Goianiense and Sao Paulo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Botafogo 1-0 Atletico GO
Friday, April 19 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Flamengo 2-1 Sao Paulo
Thursday, April 18 at 1.30am in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Goianiense win with a probability of 37.65%. A win for Sao Paulo had a probability of 34.94% and a draw had a probability of 27.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Goianiense win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.08%) and 2-0 (6.8%). The likeliest Sao Paulo win was 0-1 (10.41%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.97%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 2.5% likelihood.

Result
Atletico GoianienseDrawSao Paulo
37.65% (0.563 0.56) 27.41% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08) 34.94% (-0.486 -0.49)
Both teams to score 49.54% (0.198 0.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.94% (0.265 0.27)56.06% (-0.264 -0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.86% (0.214 0.21)77.14% (-0.21299999999999 -0.21)
Atletico Goianiense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.22% (0.46599999999999 0.47)28.78% (-0.465 -0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.38% (0.575 0.58)64.62% (-0.575 -0.58)
Sao Paulo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.56% (-0.178 -0.18)30.44% (0.178 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.35% (-0.212 -0.21)66.65% (0.21199999999999 0.21)
Score Analysis
    Atletico Goianiense 37.65%
    Sao Paulo 34.93%
    Draw 27.4%
Atletico GoianienseDrawSao Paulo
1-0 @ 10.91% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 8.08% (0.087 0.09)
2-0 @ 6.8% (0.106 0.11)
3-1 @ 3.36% (0.079 0.08)
3-0 @ 2.82% (0.08 0.08)
3-2 @ 2% (0.038 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.05% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 37.65%
1-1 @ 12.97% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 8.76% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-2 @ 4.81% (0.028 0.03)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 27.4%
0-1 @ 10.41% (-0.16 -0.16)
1-2 @ 7.72% (-0.054 -0.05)
0-2 @ 6.2% (-0.125 -0.13)
1-3 @ 3.06% (-0.036 -0.04)
0-3 @ 2.46% (-0.062 -0.06)
2-3 @ 1.91% (0.002 0)
1-4 @ 0.91% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 34.93%

Head to Head
Oct 27, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 34
Sao Paulo
2-1
Atletico GO
Calleri (22'), Luan (90+5')
Baralhas (72')
Sep 9, 2022 1.30am
Semi-Finals 2nd Leg
Sao Paulo
2-0
Atletico GO
(Aggregate 3-3 | Sao Paulo win 4-2 on penalties)
Patrick (4', 64')
Sep 2, 2022 1.30am
Semi-Finals 1st Leg
Atletico GO
3-1
Sao Paulo
Jul 3, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 15
Atletico GO
1-2
Sao Paulo
Freitas (30' pen.)
Ramon (20'), Baralhas (23'), Jefferson (35'), Shaylon (52'), Edson (86')
Luciano (24' pen., 62')
Diego (28'), Calleri (29'), Welington (37'), Nestor (39'), Pele (54'), Luciano (73'), Neves (90+9')
Sep 19, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 21
Sao Paulo
2-1
Atletico GO
Rigoni (36'), Luciano (56')
Pele (83')
Barbosa (71')
Maranhao (27'), Natanael (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR641193613
2Bahia641196313
3FlamengoFlamengo632175211
4Botafogo6312127510
5Sao Paulo6312106410
6Cruzeiro531187110
7Atletico Mineiro52309369
8BragantinoBragantino62317619
9PalmeirasPalmeiras62223308
10FortalezaFortaleza51405417
11InternacionalInternacional42114317
12Gremio42024316
13Vasco da GamaVasco6204611-56
14CriciumaCriciuma31206245
15JuventudeJuventude412157-25
16Corinthians612335-25
17Fluminense6123812-45
18Vitoria5014511-61
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO501428-61
20Cuiaba4004010-100


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!