MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 14:41:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atletico Mineiro
Brasileiro | Gameweek 37
Dec 3, 2023 at 12am UK
Estadio Raimundo Sampaio
Sao Paulo
Atletico Mineiro
2 - 1
Sao Paulo
Hulk (77'), Paulinho (90+4')
Arana (65'), Hulk (78'), Mendes (89'), Paulinho (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Luciano (90+1' pen.)
Araujo (46')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Atletico Mineiro and Sao Paulo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Flamengo 0-3 Atletico Mineiro
Wednesday, November 29 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Bahia 0-1 Sao Paulo
Wednesday, November 29 at 11pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Mineiro win with a probability of 51.73%. A draw had a probability of 25.9% and a win for Sao Paulo had a probability of 22.37%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Mineiro win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.25%) and 2-1 (9.25%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.16%), while for a Sao Paulo win it was 0-1 (8%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Atletico Mineiro would win this match.

Result
Atletico MineiroDrawSao Paulo
51.73% (-0.871 -0.87) 25.9% (0.365 0.36) 22.37% (0.507 0.51)
Both teams to score 46.44% (-0.404 -0.4)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.62% (-0.843 -0.84)56.38% (0.842 0.84)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.6% (-0.684 -0.68)77.4% (0.68300000000001 0.68)
Atletico Mineiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.14% (-0.715 -0.72)21.86% (0.714 0.71)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.9% (-1.096 -1.1)55.1% (1.095 1.1)
Sao Paulo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.44% (0.029000000000003 0.03)40.56% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.84% (0.026 0.03)77.16% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Atletico Mineiro 51.73%
    Sao Paulo 22.37%
    Draw 25.89%
Atletico MineiroDrawSao Paulo
1-0 @ 13.48% (0.15 0.15)
2-0 @ 10.25% (-0.11 -0.11)
2-1 @ 9.25% (-0.093 -0.09)
3-0 @ 5.2% (-0.17 -0.17)
3-1 @ 4.69% (-0.15 -0.15)
3-2 @ 2.12% (-0.066 -0.07)
4-0 @ 1.98% (-0.109 -0.11)
4-1 @ 1.78% (-0.097 -0.1)
Other @ 3%
Total : 51.73%
1-1 @ 12.16% (0.14 0.14)
0-0 @ 8.87% (0.283 0.28)
2-2 @ 4.17% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Other @ 0.69%
Total : 25.89%
0-1 @ 8% (0.262 0.26)
1-2 @ 5.49% (0.067 0.07)
0-2 @ 3.61% (0.121 0.12)
1-3 @ 1.65% (0.022 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.26% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.09% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 1.28%
Total : 22.37%

Head to Head
Aug 6, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 18
Sao Paulo
0-2
Atletico Mineiro

Rafinha (8'), Nestor (45+2'), Diego (62'), David (72'), Maia (80'), Beraldo (90+5')
Hulk (4'), Pavon (69' pen.)
Jemerson (1'), Battaglia (60'), Saravia (62'), Pavon (70'), Mendes (90+1')
Nov 2, 2022 12.30am
Gameweek 35
Sao Paulo
2-2
Atletico Mineiro
Calleri (40', 45+5')
Vargas (25' pen., 81')
Jul 10, 2022 10pm
Sep 26, 2021 1am
Jun 13, 2021 8pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR00000000
2Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO00000000
3Atletico Mineiro00000000
4Bahia00000000
5Botafogo00000000
6BragantinoBragantino00000000
7Corinthians00000000
8CriciumaCriciuma00000000
9Cruzeiro00000000
10Cuiaba00000000
11FlamengoFlamengo00000000
12Fluminense00000000
13FortalezaFortaleza00000000
14Gremio00000000
15InternacionalInternacional00000000
16JuventudeJuventude00000000
17PalmeirasPalmeiras00000000
18Sao Paulo00000000
19Vasco da GamaVasco00000000
20Vitoria00000000

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!