MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 04:26:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Flamengo
Brasileiro | Gameweek 36
Nov 29, 2023 at 10.30pm UK
Estadio Jornalista Mario Filho
Atletico Mineiro
Flamengo
0 - 3
Atletico Mineiro

Bruno (45+2'), Gerson (66'), Pereira (73')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Paulinho (8'), Edenilson (47'), Rubens (82')
Zaracho (45+1'), Jemerson (51')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Flamengo and Atletico Mineiro.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: America Mineiro 0-3 Flamengo
Sunday, November 26 at 9.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Atletico Mineiro 3-0 Gremio
Sunday, November 26 at 7pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Flamengo win with a probability of 44.07%. A win for Atletico Mineiro had a probability of 28.43% and a draw had a probability of 27.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Flamengo win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.65%) and 2-0 (8.49%). The likeliest Atletico Mineiro win was 0-1 (9.64%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.9%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood.

Result
FlamengoDrawAtletico Mineiro
44.07% (-0.346 -0.35) 27.5% (0.096 0.1) 28.43% (0.248 0.25)
Both teams to score 47.14% (-0.131 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.92% (-0.238 -0.24)58.08% (0.238 0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.25% (-0.188 -0.19)78.75% (0.18600000000001 0.19)
Flamengo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.8% (-0.28399999999999 -0.28)26.2% (0.284 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.71% (-0.38399999999999 -0.38)61.29% (0.384 0.38)
Atletico Mineiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.87% (0.067 0.07)36.13% (-0.067 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.09% (0.068999999999999 0.07)72.91% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Flamengo 44.06%
    Atletico Mineiro 28.43%
    Draw 27.49%
FlamengoDrawAtletico Mineiro
1-0 @ 12.67% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.65% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
2-0 @ 8.49% (-0.061 -0.06)
3-1 @ 3.86% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-0 @ 3.79% (-0.058 -0.06)
3-2 @ 1.97% (-0.023 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.29% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.27% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 44.06%
1-1 @ 12.9% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 9.46% (0.084999999999999 0.08)
2-2 @ 4.4% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 0.73%
Total : 27.49%
0-1 @ 9.64% (0.104 0.1)
1-2 @ 6.57% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-2 @ 4.91% (0.062 0.06)
1-3 @ 2.23% (0.014 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.67% (0.024 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.49% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 28.43%

Head to Head
Jul 30, 2023 1am
Gameweek 17
Atletico Mineiro
1-2
Flamengo
Paulinho (33')
Saravia (19'), Everson (44'), Pavon (45+4')
De Arrascaeta (80'), Wesley (87')
Luis (15'), Pereira (25'), De Arrascaeta (81'), Barbosa (90+2'), Cunha (90+4')
Oct 16, 2022 12.30am
Jul 14, 2022 1.30am
Round of 16 2nd Leg
Flamengo
2-0
Atletico Mineiro
De Arrascaeta (45+1', 64')
Ribeiro (35'), Gomes (55'), Maia (79')

Rodrigues de Souza (43'), Alonso (63'), Mariano (90+8')
Alonso (78')
Jun 23, 2022 1.30am
Jun 19, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 13
Atletico Mineiro
2-0
Flamengo
Fernandez (35'), Ademir (85')
Fernandez (60'), Mariano (63'), Vargas (66'), Ademir (86')

Marinho (55')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras382010864333170
2Gremio38215126356768
3Atletico Mineiro381991052322066
4FlamengoFlamengo381991056421466
5Botafogo3818101058372164
6BragantinoBragantino3817111049351462
7Fluminense38168145147456
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR381414105143856
9InternacionalInternacional381510134645155
10FortalezaFortaleza38159144544154
11Sao Paulo381411134038253
12Cuiaba38149154039151
13Corinthians381214124748-150
14Cruzeiro381114133532347
15Vasco da GamaVasco38129174151-1045
16Bahia38128185053-344
17SantosSantos381110173964-2543
18GoiasGoias38911183653-1738
19Coritiba3886244173-3230
20America MineiroAmerica Mineiro3859244281-3924

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!