MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:15:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 26, 2022 at 4pm UK at FC Minsk Stadium
FC Minsk
2 - 0
Arsenal Dzerzhinsk
Khvashchinskiy (8'), Chernook (72')
Bogomolskiy (61')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Kiyko (33'), Khaimanov (36'), Osipenko (75'), Khvalko (80')
Khvalko (90+1')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between FC Minsk and Arsenal Dzerzhinsk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FC Minsk 2-0 Arsenal Dzerzhinsk
Thursday, May 26 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League
Next Game: Slavia Mozyr vs. FC Minsk
Sunday, June 19 at 6pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: FC Minsk 2-0 Arsenal Dzerzhinsk
Thursday, May 26 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League
Next Game: Arsenal Dzerzhinsk vs. Soligorsk
Sunday, June 19 at 2pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Minsk win with a probability of 50.41%. A draw had a probability of 26.3% and a win for Arsenal Dzerzhinsk had a probability of 23.29%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Minsk win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.99%) and 2-1 (9.15%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.33%), while for an Arsenal Dzerzhinsk win it was 0-1 (8.32%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that FC Minsk would win this match.

Result
FC MinskDrawArsenal Dzerzhinsk
50.41% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05) 26.3% (0.015999999999998 0.02) 23.29% (0.029 0.03)
Both teams to score 46.35% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.97% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)57.03% (0.029000000000003 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.08% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)77.92% (0.02300000000001 0.02)
FC Minsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.29% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)22.71% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.63% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)56.37% (0.046999999999997 0.05)
Arsenal Dzerzhinsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.97% (0.014000000000003 0.01)40.03% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.31% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)76.68% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    FC Minsk 50.4%
    Arsenal Dzerzhinsk 23.29%
    Draw 26.3%
FC MinskDrawArsenal Dzerzhinsk
1-0 @ 13.47%
2-0 @ 9.99% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.15% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 4.94% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.52% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.07% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.83% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.68% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 50.4%
1-1 @ 12.33%
0-0 @ 9.09% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.19%
Other @ 0.69%
Total : 26.3%
0-1 @ 8.32% (0.012 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.65% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 3.81% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.72% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.28%
0-3 @ 1.16% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.34%
Total : 23.29%


Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!