MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 15:15:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 20, 2022 at 4pm UK at FC Minsk Stadium
FC Minsk
1 - 0
Soligorsk
Shramchenko (56')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between FC Minsk and Shakhtyor Soligorsk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FC Minsk 2-0 Arsenal Dzerzhinsk
Thursday, May 26 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League
Next Game: Slavia Mozyr vs. FC Minsk
Sunday, June 19 at 6pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Soligorsk 2-0 Vitebsk
Saturday, May 28 at 5pm in Belarusian Premier League
Next Game: Arsenal Dzerzhinsk vs. Soligorsk
Sunday, June 19 at 2pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shakhtyor Soligorsk win with a probability of 48.4%. A win for FC Minsk had a probability of 25.91% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shakhtyor Soligorsk win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.3%) and 0-2 (8.93%). The likeliest FC Minsk win was 1-0 (8.01%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.2%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8% likelihood.

Result
FC MinskDrawShakhtyor Soligorsk
25.91% (0.458 0.46) 25.68% (-0.303 -0.3) 48.4% (-0.16 -0.16)
Both teams to score 50.61% (1.287 1.29)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.28% (1.487 1.49)52.71% (-1.494 -1.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.64% (1.256 1.26)74.35% (-1.261 -1.26)
FC Minsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.71% (1.198 1.2)35.28% (-1.203 -1.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.95% (1.23 1.23)72.04% (-1.234 -1.23)
Shakhtyor Soligorsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.2% (0.548 0.55)21.79% (-0.553 -0.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45% (0.831 0.83)54.99% (-0.836 -0.84)
Score Analysis
    FC Minsk 25.91%
    Shakhtyor Soligorsk 48.4%
    Draw 25.68%
FC MinskDrawShakhtyor Soligorsk
1-0 @ 8.01% (-0.21 -0.21)
2-1 @ 6.36% (0.148 0.15)
2-0 @ 4.17% (0.028 0.03)
3-1 @ 2.21% (0.12 0.12)
3-2 @ 1.68% (0.118 0.12)
3-0 @ 1.45% (0.057 0.06)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 25.91%
1-1 @ 12.2% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-0 @ 7.69% (-0.464 -0.46)
2-2 @ 4.84% (0.19 0.19)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 25.68%
0-1 @ 11.71% (-0.5 -0.5)
1-2 @ 9.3% (0.067 0.07)
0-2 @ 8.93% (-0.23 -0.23)
1-3 @ 4.72% (0.111 0.11)
0-3 @ 4.53% (-0.04 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.46% (0.135 0.14)
1-4 @ 1.8% (0.072 0.07)
0-4 @ 1.73% (0.013 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.94% (0.066 0.07)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 48.4%

Head to Head
Oct 31, 2021 11.30am
FC Minsk
0-3
Soligorsk
Skavysh (29'), Darboe (53'), Kolobaric (81')
Ahmedi (75')
Mar 13, 2021 5.45pm
Soligorsk
1-0
FC Minsk
Darboe (83')
Shevchenko (61'), Sachivko (62')

Zinovich (14'), Ostroukh (55'), Muniru (84')
Ostroukh (89')
Nov 28, 2020 11am
Soligorsk
4-2
FC Minsk
Kendysh (24'), Arkhipov (72', 90+9'), Begunov (90+2')
Begunov (70'), Podstrelov (88')
Zherdev (18'), Shramchenko (52')
Romualdovich Klimovich (8'), Ten (40'), Chagovets (42'), Ryzhuk (76'), Shramchenko (82')
Sazontchik (85')
Jun 27, 2020 2.30pm
FC Minsk
1-1
Soligorsk
Vasilyev (66')
Shramchenko (44')
Diasamidze (56')
Khadarkevich (30'), Antic (67')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!