MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 14:27:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 20, 2022 at 6pm UK at City Stadium
Arsenal Dzerzhinsk
0 - 2
Energetik-BGU

Khaimanov (9'), Saroka (68'), Kiyko (72'), Skshinecki (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Abdukhalikov (7'), Svirepa (22')
Lauryk (47'), Makushinski (78'), Grishchenko (81')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Arsenal Dzerzhinsk and Energetik-BGU.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FC Minsk 2-0 Arsenal Dzerzhinsk
Thursday, May 26 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League
Next Game: Arsenal Dzerzhinsk vs. Soligorsk
Sunday, June 19 at 2pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Energetik-BGU 5-0 Slavia Mozyr
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Belarusian Premier League
Next Game: Belshina vs. Energetik-BGU
Friday, June 17 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arsenal Dzerzhinsk win with a probability of 40.61%. A win for Energetik-BGU had a probability of 32.38% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for an Arsenal Dzerzhinsk win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.5%) and 2-0 (7.36%). The likeliest Energetik-BGU win was 0-1 (9.66%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.81%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood.

Result
Arsenal DzerzhinskDrawEnergetik-BGU
40.61% (1.171 1.17) 27.01% (0.111 0.11) 32.38% (-1.282 -1.28)
Both teams to score 50.29% (-0.65900000000001 -0.66)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.11% (-0.691 -0.69)54.89% (0.693 0.69)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.82% (-0.574 -0.57)76.18% (0.575 0.58)
Arsenal Dzerzhinsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.45% (0.324 0.32)26.55% (-0.321 -0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.24% (0.426 0.43)61.75% (-0.425 -0.43)
Energetik-BGU Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.46% (-1.203 -1.2)31.54% (1.204 1.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.07% (-1.411 -1.41)67.93% (1.413 1.41)
Score Analysis
    Arsenal Dzerzhinsk 40.6%
    Energetik-BGU 32.38%
    Draw 27.01%
Arsenal DzerzhinskDrawEnergetik-BGU
1-0 @ 11.1% (0.39 0.39)
2-1 @ 8.5% (0.101 0.1)
2-0 @ 7.36% (0.325 0.33)
3-1 @ 3.76% (0.078 0.08)
3-0 @ 3.26% (0.172 0.17)
3-2 @ 2.17% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.25% (0.036 0.04)
4-0 @ 1.08% (0.066 0.07)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 40.6%
1-1 @ 12.81% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 8.37% (0.223 0.22)
2-2 @ 4.9% (-0.105 -0.11)
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 27.01%
0-1 @ 9.66% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06)
1-2 @ 7.39% (-0.228 -0.23)
0-2 @ 5.57% (-0.225 -0.23)
1-3 @ 2.84% (-0.186 -0.19)
0-3 @ 2.14% (-0.162 -0.16)
2-3 @ 1.89% (-0.105 -0.11)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 32.38%


Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!