MX23RW : Friday, March 1 16:19:44| >> :300:86500:86500:
Adelaide United
Brisbane Roar
Central Coast Mariners
Macarthur
Melbourne City
Melbourne Victory
Newcastle Jets
Perth Glory
Sydney FC
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney Wanderers
Western United
Sydney FC
Australian A-League | Gameweek 6
Dec 2, 2023 at 8.45am UK
Allianz Stadium
Perth Glory
Sydney FC
3 - 2
Perth Glory
Lolley (33'), Mak (44'), Susnjar (89' og.)
Wood (50')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Taggart (62'), Bozanic (90+1')
Coverage of the Australian A-League clash between Sydney FC and Perth Glory.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sydney FC 0-1 Western Sydney
Saturday, November 25 at 8.45am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Brisbane Roar 2-1 Perth Glory
Sunday, November 26 at 4am in Australian A-League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sydney FC win with a probability of 58.15%. A draw had a probability of 21.2% and a win for Perth Glory had a probability of 20.64%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sydney FC win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.75%) and 1-0 (8.63%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.74%), while for a Perth Glory win it was 1-2 (5.5%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sydney FC would win this match.

Result
Sydney FCDrawPerth Glory
58.15% (0.17100000000001 0.17) 21.21% (-0.096 -0.1) 20.64% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08)
Both teams to score 58.76% (0.221 0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.11% (0.347 0.35)38.89% (-0.348 -0.35)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.79% (0.363 0.36)61.2% (-0.364 -0.36)
Sydney FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.85% (0.163 0.16)13.15% (-0.165 -0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.16% (0.329 0.33)39.84% (-0.331 -0.33)
Perth Glory Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.66% (0.127 0.13)32.34% (-0.128 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.15% (0.142 0.14)68.85% (-0.14200000000001 -0.14)
Score Analysis
    Sydney FC 58.15%
    Perth Glory 20.64%
    Draw 21.21%
Sydney FCDrawPerth Glory
2-1 @ 9.88% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 8.75% (-0.036 -0.04)
1-0 @ 8.63% (-0.089 -0.09)
3-1 @ 6.68% (0.037 0.04)
3-0 @ 5.92% (0.012 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.77% (0.034 0.03)
4-1 @ 3.39% (0.039 0.04)
4-0 @ 3% (0.024 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.91% (0.029 0.03)
5-1 @ 1.37% (0.024 0.02)
5-0 @ 1.22% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 3.63%
Total : 58.15%
1-1 @ 9.74% (-0.065 -0.06)
2-2 @ 5.58% (0.016 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.25% (-0.07 -0.07)
3-3 @ 1.42% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 21.21%
1-2 @ 5.5% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
0-1 @ 4.8% (-0.062 -0.06)
0-2 @ 2.71% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.1% (0.013 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.07% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.02% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 20.64%

Head to Head
Apr 16, 2023 6am
Gameweek 24
Sydney FC
4-1
Perth Glory
Le Fondre (8'), Lolley (51'), Mak (62'), Grant (72')
Zimarino (44')
Jan 14, 2023 11.30am
Gameweek 12
Perth Glory
2-2
Sydney FC
Duncan (46'), Williams (90+12')
Lolley (6'), Grant (26')
Mar 12, 2022 8.05am
Gameweek 26
Perth Glory
0-2
Sydney FC

Niyongabire (82'), Burke-Gilroy (85'), Fornaroli (88')
Barbarouses (7'), Yazbek (70')
Wilkinson (64'), Talbot (80')
Jan 22, 2022 8.45am
Gameweek 7
Sydney FC
1-2
Perth Glory
Caceres (90+3' pen.)
O'Neill (55'), Fornaroli (85')
Keogh (68')
Apr 7, 2021 10.50am
Gameweek 7
Sydney FC
1-0
Perth Glory
Barbarouses (54')
McGowan (15'), Retre (36'), Barbarouses (39'), King (68'), Wilkinson (85')

Ota (19'), Timmins (34'), Armiento (67')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!