MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 09:32:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Welsh Premier League | Gameweek 10
Apr 21, 2024 at 2.15pm UK
The Oval
Bala Town logo

Caernarfon
2 - 2
Bala Town

Clarke (34'), Lloyd (68')
Cartwright (26')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Arsan (41'), Peate (52')
Smith (27'), Arsan (36'), Absalom (44')
Absalom (47')
Coverage of the Welsh Premier League clash between Caernarfon Town and Bala Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Newtown 5-0 Caernarfon
Saturday, April 13 at 2.30pm in Welsh Premier League
Last Game: Connah's Quay 0-0 Bala Town
Friday, April 12 at 7.45pm in Welsh Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bala Town win with a probability of 41.95%. A win for Caernarfon Town had a probability of 33.36% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bala Town win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.56%) and 0-2 (6.6%). The likeliest Caernarfon Town win was 2-1 (7.79%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.54%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6% likelihood.

Result
Caernarfon TownDrawBala Town
33.36% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06) 24.69% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 41.95% (0.065000000000005 0.07)
Both teams to score 58.22% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.21% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)44.79% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.85% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)67.15% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Caernarfon Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.07% (-0.044000000000011 -0.04)25.93% (0.044999999999998 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.07% (-0.059999999999995 -0.06)60.93% (0.061 0.06)
Bala Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.6% (0.02300000000001 0.02)21.4% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.61% (0.034999999999997 0.03)54.39% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Caernarfon Town 33.36%
    Bala Town 41.95%
    Draw 24.68%
Caernarfon TownDrawBala Town
2-1 @ 7.79% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.49% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 5.05% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.51% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.7% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.27% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.18% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 0.91% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 33.36%
1-1 @ 11.54%
2-2 @ 6.01% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 5.55% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-3 @ 1.39% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.68%
1-2 @ 8.9% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-1 @ 8.56% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.6% (0.013 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.58% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.39% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.09% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.76% (0.004 0)
0-4 @ 1.31% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-4 @ 1.19% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 41.95%

Head to Head
Mar 8, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 5
Bala Town
1-1
Caernarfon
Newell (40')
Arsan (57'), Roberts (76')
Davies (50')
Gosset (45+2'), Owen (71'), Bradley (90+5')
Nov 28, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 17
Bala Town
1-1
Caernarfon
Ukek (11')
Peate (34'), Roberts (45+1'), Smith (61'), Abadaki (79')
Davies (45+3')
Wynne (37'), Donohue (39'), Thomas (60')
Aug 29, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 4
Caernarfon
1-1
Bala Town
Clarke (75')
Arsan (56')
Peate (41'), Harrison (68'), Shannon (69')
Dec 30, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 21
Bala Town
3-0
Caernarfon
Newell (16'), Roscrow (40'), Venables (89' pen.)
Dec 26, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 20
Caernarfon
1-5
Bala Town
Thomas (5')
Kay (10'), Nalatche Mendes (34'), Wall (51'), Shannon (65'), Davies (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1The New SaintsNew Saints101000117189992
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay1033470432759
3Bala TownBala Town103523831751
4Newtown AFCNewtown103254946344
5Caernarfon TownCaernarfon102445270-1841
6Cardiff MUCardiff MU1012763102-3936
Relegation Round
1Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont106314637943
2Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest104333940-143
3Barry Town UnitedBarry101633654-1832
4Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth103342757-3027
5Colwyn Bay103253466-3225
6Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd103343672-3622
 
Regular Season
1The New SaintsNew Saints22202077146362
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay22152559293047
3Bala TownBala Town2210752520537
4Cardiff MUCardiff MU229762839-1134
5Newtown AFCNewtown2210393531433
6Caernarfon TownCaernarfon229494041-131
7Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest227782933-428
8Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont2284102832-425
9Barry Town UnitedBarry2265112741-1423
10Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth2243151846-2815
11Colwyn Bay2242162749-2214
12Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd2254131331-1813


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!