MX23RW : Wednesday, June 29 00:56:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 6.30pm UK at Complejo Deportivo Rentistas
Rentistas
2 - 0
Cerro Largo
Silveira (66' pen.), Varela (90+6')
Varela (38'), Rolin (55'), Silveira (82')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Casiani (45'), Martinez (73'), Bentaberry (90+5'), Alvarez (90+7')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Rentistas and Cerro Largo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rentistas 1-0 Defensor
Sunday, June 5 at 4pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Next Game: Rentistas vs. Maldonado
Friday, June 10 at 4.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Penarol 0-1 Cerro Largo
Saturday, June 4 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cerro Largo win with a probability of 39.4%. A win for Rentistas had a probability of 33.4% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cerro Largo win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.33%) and 0-2 (7.14%). The likeliest Rentistas win was 1-0 (9.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.89%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 5.8% likelihood.

Result
RentistasDrawCerro Largo
33.4% (0.0080000000000027 0.01) 27.2% (-0.011999999999997 -0.01) 39.4% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 49.95% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.57% (0.052 0.05)55.43% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.37% (0.044 0.04)76.63% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Rentistas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.87% (0.033000000000001 0.03)31.13% (-0.028000000000002 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.54% (0.036999999999999 0.04)67.46% (-0.033999999999992 -0.03)
Cerro Largo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.53% (0.028999999999996 0.03)27.47% (-0.026 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.04% (0.037999999999997 0.04)62.96% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Rentistas 33.4%
    Cerro Largo 39.39%
    Draw 27.2%
RentistasDrawCerro Largo
1-0 @ 9.98% (-0.011000000000001 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7.52% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-0 @ 5.82% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-1 @ 2.93% (0.004 0)
3-0 @ 2.27% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 1.89% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 33.4%
1-1 @ 12.89%
0-0 @ 8.55% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.86% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 27.2%
0-1 @ 11.04% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
1-2 @ 8.33% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 7.14% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 3.59% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 3.08% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 2.09% (0.004 0)
1-4 @ 1.16% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 0.99% (0.001 0)
Other @ 1.98%
Total : 39.39%

Head to Head
Nov 15, 2021 12.45pm
Cerro Largo
1-1
Rentistas
Di Yorio (32')
Acosta (45'), Cayetano (80'), Brasil (87'), Di Yorio (90+4')
Rodriguez (56' pen.)
Viudez (23'), Paiva (38'), Perez (57'), Rolin (63'), Pereyra (88')
Jaume (41'), Rodales (70')
Jul 30, 2021 7pm
Rentistas
1-3
Cerro Largo
Rodales (54')
Gonzalez (28'), Cristobal (66'), Perez (70'), Sosa (72')
Gonzalez (56')
Otormin (29' pen., 52'), Paiva (85')
(23'), Beltran (45'), Otormin (61'), Estol (77')
Feb 6, 2021 1pm
Rentistas
2-1
Cerro Largo
Villalba (46'), Vega (67')
Fratta (52')
Dorrego (50')
Borges (39'), Heredia (83')
Nov 6, 2020 7.30pm
Rentistas
0-0
Cerro Largo

Malrechauffe (66'), Cesar (84')

Rodriguez (44')
Rodriguez (50')
Aug 16, 2020 7pm
Cerro Largo
1-1
Rentistas
Gomez (15' pen.)
Latorre (25'), Heredia (29'), Fernandez (37'), Rodriguez (70'), Magallanes (77')
Callorda (21')
Cesar (42'), Abisab (66'), Ergas (86')
Vega (55')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LiverpoolLiverpool1510232181332
2NacionalNacional1584328101828
3Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado158342014627
4Boston RiverBoston River158342016427
5PenarolPenarol15753106426
6DanubioDanubio15663139424
7FenixFenix157261516-123
8River PlateRiver Plate155642015521
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155641611521
10Defensor SportingDefensor155551416-220
11Rentistas155191621-519
12Plaza ColoniaPlaza Colonia152761215-313
13Montevideo City TorqueTorque152761620-413
14Cerro Largo15339723-1612
15Albion152581631-1511
16Cerrito15258922-138

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!