MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 15:48:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 30, 2022 at 7pm UK at Parque Capurro
Fenix
2 - 1
Rentistas
Fernandez (25'), Bueno (90+5' pen.)
Barboza (11'), Bueno (90+5')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Silveira (86')
Couto (53'), Varela (82'), Acevedo (90')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Fenix and Rentistas.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Liverpool 1-0 Fenix
Sunday, June 5 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Rentistas 1-0 Defensor
Sunday, June 5 at 4pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Next Game: Rentistas vs. Maldonado
Friday, June 10 at 4.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fenix win with a probability of 39.47%. A win for Rentistas had a probability of 33.92% and a draw had a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fenix win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.45%) and 2-0 (6.94%). The likeliest Rentistas win was 0-1 (9.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.65%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fenix would win this match.

Result
FenixDrawRentistas
39.47% (0.009999999999998 0.01) 26.61% (-0.347 -0.35) 33.92% (0.33499999999999 0.33)
Both teams to score 51.91% (1.163 1.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47% (1.448 1.45)53% (-1.449 -1.45)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.4% (1.219 1.22)74.59% (-1.22 -1.22)
Fenix Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.7% (0.678 0.68)26.29% (-0.68 -0.68)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.58% (0.898 0.9)61.42% (-0.9 -0.9)
Rentistas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.43% (0.937 0.94)29.57% (-0.94 -0.94)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.4% (1.128 1.13)65.6% (-1.13 -1.13)
Score Analysis
    Fenix 39.46%
    Rentistas 33.92%
    Draw 26.61%
FenixDrawRentistas
1-0 @ 10.38% (-0.4 -0.4)
2-1 @ 8.45% (0.065 0.06)
2-0 @ 6.94% (-0.127 -0.13)
3-1 @ 3.76% (0.101 0.1)
3-0 @ 3.09% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 2.29% (0.119 0.12)
4-1 @ 1.26% (0.057 0.06)
4-0 @ 1.03% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 39.46%
1-1 @ 12.65% (-0.15 -0.15)
0-0 @ 7.78% (-0.454 -0.45)
2-2 @ 5.15% (0.171 0.17)
3-3 @ 0.93% (0.071 0.07)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.61%
0-1 @ 9.47% (-0.297 -0.3)
1-2 @ 7.71% (0.111 0.11)
0-2 @ 5.77% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-3 @ 3.13% (0.125 0.13)
0-3 @ 2.34% (0.05 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.09% (0.121 0.12)
1-4 @ 0.95% (0.061 0.06)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 33.92%

How you voted: Fenix vs Rentistas

Fenix
80.0%
Draw
20.0%
Rentistas
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Sep 12, 2021 2.15pm
Fenix
3-1
Rentistas
Franco (19', 53' pen., 57')
Sosa (34')
Urreta (22')
Gonzalez (45+2'), Perez (90+1')
May 16, 2021 7pm
Rentistas
0-3
Fenix

Gonzalez (39'), Urreta (79')
Nequecaur (31', 62'), Kaique (90+2')
Souza (29'), Rodriguez (35')
Rodriguez (64')
Mar 15, 2021 7.30pm
Fenix
3-0
Rentistas
Franco (19' pen., 75' pen.), Kaique (87')
Coelho (60')

Irrazabal (18'), Vega (27'), Villalba (45'), Acosta (74')
Sep 13, 2020 7pm
Rentistas
1-1
Fenix
Rolin (49')
Cristobal (44'), Cesar (54'), Abisab (63'), Falcon (88')
Cesar (65')
Nunez (56' pen.)
Coelho (9'), Ugarte (60'), de Amores (72'), Fernandez (75')
Barboza (64'), Ugarte (74')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LiverpoolLiverpool1510232181332
2NacionalNacional1584328101828
3Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado158342014627
4Boston RiverBoston River158342016427
5PenarolPenarol15753106426
6DanubioDanubio15663139424
7FenixFenix157261516-123
8River PlateRiver Plate155642015521
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155641611521
10Defensor SportingDefensor155551416-220
11Rentistas155191621-519
12Plaza ColoniaPlaza Colonia152761215-313
13Montevideo City TorqueTorque152761620-413
14Cerro Largo15339723-1612
15Albion152581631-1511
16Cerrito15258922-138

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!