MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 13:57:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 5, 2022 at 7pm UK at Estadio Belvedere
Liverpool
1 - 0
Fenix
Carneiro (45+3' pen.)
Sosa (3'), Romero (24'), Rivero (56'), Figueredo (84'), Pereira (88'), Vecino (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Nunez (33'), Agustin Amado Hernandez (45+2'), Argacha (61'), Viera (63'), Vega (65')
Viera (90+2')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Liverpool and Fenix.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Liverpool 1-0 Fenix
Sunday, June 5 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Liverpool 1-0 Fenix
Sunday, June 5 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 53.58%. A draw had a probability of 25.3% and a win for Fenix had a probability of 21.11%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.6%) and 2-1 (9.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.9%), while for a Fenix win it was 0-1 (7.57%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 13.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Liverpool in this match.

Result
LiverpoolDrawFenix
53.58% (-0.525 -0.52) 25.31% (0.37 0.37) 21.11% (0.158 0.16)
Both teams to score 46.52% (-0.817 -0.82)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.54% (-1.194 -1.19)55.46% (1.196 1.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.35% (-0.988 -0.99)76.65% (0.988 0.99)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.29% (-0.684 -0.68)20.71% (0.687 0.69)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.67% (-1.094 -1.09)53.33% (1.097 1.1)
Fenix Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.67% (-0.518 -0.52)41.33% (0.521 0.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.15% (-0.463 -0.46)77.85% (0.465 0.47)
Score Analysis
    Liverpool 53.57%
    Fenix 21.11%
    Draw 25.3%
LiverpoolDrawFenix
1-0 @ 13.47% (0.33 0.33)
2-0 @ 10.6% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.38% (-0.096 -0.1)
3-0 @ 5.57% (-0.097 -0.1)
3-1 @ 4.92% (-0.157 -0.16)
4-0 @ 2.19% (-0.086 -0.09)
3-2 @ 2.17% (-0.101 -0.1)
4-1 @ 1.94% (-0.105 -0.11)
Other @ 3.33%
Total : 53.57%
1-1 @ 11.9% (0.13 0.13)
0-0 @ 8.56% (0.389 0.39)
2-2 @ 4.14% (-0.103 -0.1)
Other @ 0.7%
Total : 25.3%
0-1 @ 7.57% (0.24 0.24)
1-2 @ 5.26% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.34% (0.059 0.06)
1-3 @ 1.55% (-0.027 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.22% (-0.048 -0.05)
0-3 @ 0.98% (0.003 0)
Other @ 1.18%
Total : 21.11%

Head to Head
Oct 20, 2021 7.15pm
Fenix
1-1
Liverpool
Viera (89')
Franco (61'), Pereira (90+6')
Franco (72'), Rodriguez (90')
Viera (30')
Figueredo (57'), Viera (65')
Diaz (90')
Jun 22, 2021 4.45pm
Liverpool
5-2
Fenix
Ignacio Ramirez (18', 33'), Diaz (25'), Martinez (27'), Fernandez (52')
Lemos (8'), Martirena (79'), Chacon (85')
Schetino (58'), Amaral (65')
Schetino (61')
Feb 6, 2021 8pm
Fenix
0-2
Liverpool

Coelho (22'), Schetino (56')
Figueredo (34'), Ignacio Ramirez (84')
Perez (9'), Figueredo (46'), Diaz (52'), Davila (54')
Aug 15, 2020 4pm
Liverpool
2-2
Fenix
Figueredo (23'), Ignacio Ramirez (40')
Franco (25', 90+4')
Argacha (18'), Pallas (26')
Sep 19, 2019 8pm
Liverpool
1-1
Fenix
Martinez (13')
Rivas Tagliabue (16')
Silva (91' pen.)
Argacha (29'), Toledo (69'), Ugarte (72'), Nicolas Fernandez (79'), Perez (95')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LiverpoolLiverpool1510232181332
2NacionalNacional1584328101828
3Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado158342014627
4Boston RiverBoston River158342016427
5PenarolPenarol15753106426
6DanubioDanubio15663139424
7FenixFenix157261516-123
8River PlateRiver Plate155642015521
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155641611521
10Defensor SportingDefensor155551416-220
11Rentistas155191621-519
12Plaza ColoniaPlaza Colonia152761215-313
13Montevideo City TorqueTorque152761620-413
14Cerro Largo15339723-1612
15Albion152581631-1511
16Cerrito15258922-138

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!