MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 15:45:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 5, 2022 at 4pm UK at Complejo Deportivo Rentistas
Rentistas
1 - 0
Defensor
Acevedo (44')
Acevedo (2'), Godoy (45+2'), Acevedo (83'), Fernandez (87'), Varela (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Camargo (52'), Rossi (90+2')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Rentistas and Defensor Sporting.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rentistas 1-0 Defensor
Sunday, June 5 at 4pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Next Game: Rentistas vs. Maldonado
Friday, June 10 at 4.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Rentistas 1-0 Defensor
Sunday, June 5 at 4pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Defensor Sporting win with a probability of 52.88%. A draw had a probability of 25.7% and a win for Rentistas had a probability of 21.43%.

The most likely scoreline for a Defensor Sporting win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.57%) and 1-2 (9.28%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.04%), while for a Rentistas win it was 1-0 (7.82%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood.

Result
RentistasDrawDefensor Sporting
21.43% (0.659 0.66) 25.69% (0.557 0.56) 52.88% (-1.219 -1.22)
Both teams to score 45.88% (-0.672 -0.67)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.48% (-1.341 -1.34)56.52% (1.339 1.34)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.49% (-1.092 -1.09)77.51% (1.091 1.09)
Rentistas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.4% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)41.6% (0.076999999999998 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.92% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)78.08% (0.066999999999993 0.07)
Defensor Sporting Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.57% (-1.044 -1.04)21.43% (1.041 1.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.55% (-1.631 -1.63)54.44% (1.629 1.63)
Score Analysis
    Rentistas 21.43%
    Defensor Sporting 52.87%
    Draw 25.69%
RentistasDrawDefensor Sporting
1-0 @ 7.82% (0.378 0.38)
2-1 @ 5.28% (0.081 0.08)
2-0 @ 3.43% (0.158 0.16)
3-1 @ 1.54% (0.02 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.19% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-0 @ 1% (0.045 0.04)
Other @ 1.16%
Total : 21.43%
1-1 @ 12.04% (0.21 0.21)
0-0 @ 8.92% (0.449 0.45)
2-2 @ 4.07% (-0.067 -0.07)
Other @ 0.67%
Total : 25.69%
0-1 @ 13.73% (0.27 0.27)
0-2 @ 10.57% (-0.13 -0.13)
1-2 @ 9.28% (-0.132 -0.13)
0-3 @ 5.43% (-0.243 -0.24)
1-3 @ 4.76% (-0.224 -0.22)
0-4 @ 2.09% (-0.164 -0.16)
2-3 @ 2.09% (-0.103 -0.1)
1-4 @ 1.83% (-0.148 -0.15)
Other @ 3.09%
Total : 52.87%

Head to Head
Mar 25, 2021 9.15pm
Defensor
0-0
Rentistas

Rocha (45'), Ocampo (72'), Coelho (81'), Cardacio (87')

Lemos (23'), Abero (31'), Fratta (81'), Acosta (90')
Oct 7, 2020 5.30pm
Rentistas
2-0
Defensor
Vega (33', 63')
Rolin (7'), Vega (56'), Rodales (56')

Coelho (22'), Boggio (26'), Mendez (31'), Rojo (42'), Angel Albin (90+2')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LiverpoolLiverpool1510232181332
2NacionalNacional1584328101828
3Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado158342014627
4Boston RiverBoston River158342016427
5PenarolPenarol15753106426
6DanubioDanubio15663139424
7FenixFenix157261516-123
8River PlateRiver Plate155642015521
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155641611521
10Defensor SportingDefensor155551416-220
11Rentistas155191621-519
12Plaza ColoniaPlaza Colonia152761215-313
13Montevideo City TorqueTorque152761620-413
14Cerro Largo15339723-1612
15Albion152581631-1511
16Cerrito15258922-138

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!