MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 21:34:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Penarol
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 12
May 11, 2024 at 10pm UK
Estadio Campeon del Siglo
Montevideo Wanderers

Penarol
1 - 0
Wanderers

Fernandez (79' pen.)
Fernandez (90+4'), Acosta (90+9')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Bontempo (19'), Rolon (31'), Alberti (78'), Morales (90+9')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Penarol and Montevideo Wanderers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Caracas 0-1 Penarol
Tuesday, May 7 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Wanderers 2-0 Progreso
Saturday, May 4 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Penarol win with a probability of 62.53%. A draw had a probability of 22.5% and a win for Montevideo Wanderers had a probability of 14.97%.

The most likely scoreline for a Penarol win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.16%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.73%) and 2-1 (9.46%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.53%), while for a Montevideo Wanderers win it was 0-1 (5.86%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 14.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Penarol in this match.

Result
PenarolDrawMontevideo Wanderers
62.53% (-0.153 -0.15) 22.5% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01) 14.97% (0.166 0.17)
Both teams to score 43.74% (0.402 0.4)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.64% (0.335 0.34)53.35% (-0.338 -0.34)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.1% (0.284 0.28)74.89% (-0.286 -0.29)
Penarol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.42% (0.064000000000007 0.06)16.58% (-0.065999999999999 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.63% (0.11799999999999 0.12)46.37% (-0.11799999999999 -0.12)
Montevideo Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.43% (0.444 0.44)47.56% (-0.44600000000001 -0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.09% (0.327 0.33)82.91% (-0.32899999999999 -0.33)
Score Analysis
    Penarol 62.52%
    Montevideo Wanderers 14.97%
    Draw 22.5%
PenarolDrawMontevideo Wanderers
1-0 @ 14.16% (-0.16 -0.16)
2-0 @ 12.73% (-0.11 -0.11)
2-1 @ 9.46% (0.036 0.04)
3-0 @ 7.63% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-1 @ 5.67% (0.034 0.03)
4-0 @ 3.43% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.55% (0.02 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.11% (0.039 0.04)
5-0 @ 1.23% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 0.95% (0.019 0.02)
5-1 @ 0.92% (0.009 0.01)
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 62.52%
1-1 @ 10.53% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.88% (-0.106 -0.11)
2-2 @ 3.52% (0.057 0.06)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 22.5%
0-1 @ 5.86% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-2 @ 3.91% (0.055 0.05)
0-2 @ 2.18% (0.026 0.03)
1-3 @ 0.97% (0.025 0.03)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 14.97%

Head to Head
Dec 6, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 15
Wanderers
0-0
Penarol
Suarez (52'), Figueredo (59')
Homenchenko (80')
Jun 24, 2023 10pm
Gameweek 3
Wanderers
0-0
Penarol
Camargo (42'), Figueredo (61'), Risso (68'), Fonseca (71')
Menosse (76'), Sanchez (90+1'), Homenchenko (90+4')
May 13, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 15
Penarol
1-1
Wanderers
Rodriguez (15' pen.)
Hernandez (26'), Menosse (71'), Arezo (90+5')
Fonseca (68')
Fonseca (36'), Cerro (57'), Fonseca (71')
Cerro (90+6')
Oct 2, 2022 11.30pm
Gameweek 11
Wanderers
0-2
Penarol
Rak (13'), Laquintana (90+2')
Jul 16, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 5
Wanderers
3-3
Penarol
Bravo (42'), Hernandez (58'), Santurio (69')
Univaso (30'), Bravo (39'), Garcia (80'), Lacerda (86'), Silveira (87')
Estol (87')
Bentancourt (34', 48', 90+5')
Alvarez (42'), O'Neil (44')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Group 1
1PenarolPenarol632195411
2Defensor SportingDefensor632174311
3Montevideo WanderersWanderers6312109110
4FenixFenix63039819
5River PlateRiver Plate621367-17
6ProgresoProgreso6213710-37
7Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado613258-36
8Racing de MontevideoRacing612368-25
Group 2
1NacionalNacional64111751213
2DanubioDanubio6321911-211
3Cerro Largo631267-110
4Miramar Misiones6303710-39
5Rampla JuniorsRampla622278-18
6CerroCerro62134407
7Boston RiverBoston River621367-17
8LiverpoolLiverpool610548-43
 
Apertura
1PenarolPenarol1513203172441
2NacionalNacional15104131161534
3Defensor SportingDefensor1584331171428
4Boston RiverBoston River158342117427
5ProgresoProgreso157352525024
6Cerro Largo156361616021
7Racing de MontevideoRacing155462222019
8LiverpoolLiverpool154652224-218
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155371520-518
10CerroCerro154561925-617
11Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado154381419-515
12Rampla JuniorsRampla154381527-1215
13River PlateRiver Plate153572025-514
14DanubioDanubio153571319-614
15FenixFenix153481117-613
16Miramar Misiones152581828-1011


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!