MX23RW : Sunday, May 19 10:37:14| >> :600:344688:344688:
Atletico Mineiro
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
Apr 24, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Raimundo Sampaio
Penarol

Atletico Mineiro
3 - 2
Penarol

Scarpa (15', 57'), Paulinho (26')
Saravia (40'), Otavio (71'), Franco (81'), Jemerson (80')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Olivera (60'), Silvera (68')
Darias (41'), Olivera (82'), Ramirez (90+3')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Group Stage clash between Atletico Mineiro and Penarol.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boston River 1-3 Penarol
Saturday, April 20 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Mineiro win with a probability of 63.88%. A draw had a probability of 20.6% and a win for Penarol had a probability of 15.53%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Mineiro win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.22%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.11%) and 2-1 (9.88%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.78%), while for a Penarol win it was 0-1 (4.84%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Atletico Mineiro would win this match.

Result
Atletico MineiroDrawPenarol
63.88% (0.19 0.19) 20.59% (-0.093 -0.09) 15.53% (-0.095000000000001 -0.1)
Both teams to score 50.76% (0.090000000000003 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.41% (0.232 0.23)44.59% (-0.231 -0.23)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.04% (0.225 0.23)66.96% (-0.223 -0.22)
Atletico Mineiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.73% (0.13 0.13)13.27% (-0.128 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.94% (0.26000000000001 0.26)40.06% (-0.258 -0.26)
Penarol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.53% (0.017000000000003 0.02)41.47% (-0.014999999999993 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.03% (0.010999999999999 0.01)77.97% (-0.0099999999999909 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Atletico Mineiro 63.87%
    Penarol 15.53%
    Draw 20.59%
Atletico MineiroDrawPenarol
2-0 @ 11.22%
1-0 @ 11.11% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-1 @ 9.88%
3-0 @ 7.56% (0.033 0.03)
3-1 @ 6.65% (0.032 0.03)
4-0 @ 3.82% (0.034 0.03)
4-1 @ 3.36% (0.032 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.93% (0.016 0.02)
5-0 @ 1.54% (0.022 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.48% (0.014 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.36% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 63.87%
1-1 @ 9.78% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
0-0 @ 5.5% (-0.055 -0.05)
2-2 @ 4.35% (0.0019999999999998 0)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 20.59%
0-1 @ 4.84% (-0.046 -0.05)
1-2 @ 4.31% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.13% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.28% (0.0010000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 1.26% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 1.71%
Total : 15.53%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City37277393336088
2Arsenal37275589286186
3Liverpool372310484414379
4Aston Villa37208976562068
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs371961271611063
6Chelsea371791175621360
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle371761481602157
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd37176145558-357
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham371410135971-1252
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton371212135560-548
11Bournemouth37139155365-1248
12Crystal Palace371210155258-646
13Wolverhampton WanderersWolves37137175063-1346
14Fulham37128175159-844
15Everton37139153949-1040
16Brentford37109185461-739
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3789204766-1929
18Luton TownLuton3768235081-3126
RBurnley3759234076-3624
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd37372735101-6616


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!