MX23RW : Sunday, May 19 11:20:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atletico Mineiro
Brasileiro | Gameweek 2
Apr 18, 2024 at 12am UK
Estadio Raimundo Sampaio

Atletico Mineiro
1 - 1
Criciuma

Scarpa (40')
Arana (56'), Franco (83')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Matheusinho (84')
Rodrigo (36'), Hermes (45+8'), Meritao (82'), Alisson (90+8')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Atletico Mineiro and Criciuma.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Criciuma 1-1 Juventude
Saturday, April 13 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Mineiro win with a probability of 61.37%. A draw had a probability of 22.2% and a win for Criciuma had a probability of 16.43%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Mineiro win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.67%) and 2-1 (9.75%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.53%), while for a Criciuma win it was 0-1 (5.69%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.5% likelihood.

Result
Atletico MineiroDrawCriciuma
61.37% (0.803 0.8) 22.19% (-0.284 -0.28) 16.43% (-0.52 -0.52)
Both teams to score 47.73% (-0.195 -0.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.29% (0.297 0.3)49.7% (-0.3 -0.3)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.28% (0.266 0.27)71.71% (-0.268 -0.27)
Atletico Mineiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.29% (0.369 0.37)15.71% (-0.371 -0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.21% (0.681 0.68)44.79% (-0.683 -0.68)
Criciuma Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.62% (-0.484 -0.48)43.37% (0.483 0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.39% (-0.406 -0.41)79.6% (0.40400000000001 0.4)
Score Analysis
    Atletico Mineiro 61.37%
    Criciuma 16.43%
    Draw 22.19%
Atletico MineiroDrawCriciuma
1-0 @ 12.61% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 11.67% (0.16 0.16)
2-1 @ 9.75% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 7.2% (0.184 0.18)
3-1 @ 6.02% (0.076 0.08)
4-0 @ 3.33% (0.126 0.13)
4-1 @ 2.78% (0.07 0.07)
3-2 @ 2.51% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
5-0 @ 1.23% (0.061 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.16% (0.014 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.03% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 61.37%
1-1 @ 10.53% (-0.14 -0.14)
0-0 @ 6.82% (-0.082999999999999 -0.08)
2-2 @ 4.07% (-0.055 -0.05)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 22.19%
0-1 @ 5.69% (-0.147 -0.15)
1-2 @ 4.4% (-0.117 -0.12)
0-2 @ 2.38% (-0.093 -0.09)
1-3 @ 1.23% (-0.049 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.13% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 1.6%
Total : 16.43%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR641193613
2Bahia641196313
3FlamengoFlamengo632175211
4Botafogo6312127510
5Sao Paulo6312106410
6Cruzeiro531187110
7Atletico Mineiro52309369
8BragantinoBragantino62317619
9PalmeirasPalmeiras62223308
10FortalezaFortaleza51405417
11InternacionalInternacional42114317
12Gremio42024316
13Vasco da GamaVasco6204611-56
14CriciumaCriciuma31206245
15JuventudeJuventude412157-25
16Corinthians612335-25
17Fluminense6123812-45
18Vitoria5014511-61
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO501428-61
20Cuiaba4004010-100


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!