MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 05:54:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Defensor
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 10
Apr 29, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Parque Palermo
Montevideo Wanderers

Defensor
2 - 2
Wanderers

Wunsch (36'), Soria (86')
Giampaoli (88')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Freitas (54'), Fonseca (65')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Defensor Sporting and Montevideo Wanderers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rampla 2-1 Defensor
Wednesday, April 24 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Fenix 1-2 Wanderers
Sunday, April 21 at 5pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Defensor Sporting win with a probability of 53.28%. A draw had a probability of 26.5% and a win for Montevideo Wanderers had a probability of 20.21%.

The most likely scoreline for a Defensor Sporting win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.24%) and 2-1 (8.93%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.11%), while for a Montevideo Wanderers win it was 0-1 (8.22%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood.

Result
Defensor SportingDrawMontevideo Wanderers
53.28% (0.153 0.15) 26.52% (-0.153 -0.15) 20.21% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 42.24% (0.387 0.39)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.53% (0.505 0.51)60.47% (-0.499 -0.5)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.41% (0.38 0.38)80.6% (-0.375 -0.38)
Defensor Sporting Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.09% (0.283 0.28)22.91% (-0.279 -0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.33% (0.414 0.41)56.68% (-0.40900000000001 -0.41)
Montevideo Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.79% (0.303 0.3)45.21% (-0.298 -0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.9% (0.24 0.24)81.1% (-0.23399999999999 -0.23)
Score Analysis
    Defensor Sporting 53.27%
    Montevideo Wanderers 20.21%
    Draw 26.5%
Defensor SportingDrawMontevideo Wanderers
1-0 @ 15.26% (-0.16 -0.16)
2-0 @ 11.24% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 8.93% (0.055 0.05)
3-0 @ 5.52% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
3-1 @ 4.39% (0.063 0.06)
4-0 @ 2.04% (0.029 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.74% (0.039 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.62% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 53.27%
1-1 @ 12.11% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 10.35% (-0.2 -0.2)
2-2 @ 3.54% (0.05 0.05)
Other @ 0.5%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 8.22% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
1-2 @ 4.81% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-2 @ 3.26% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.27% (0.019 0.02)
2-3 @ 0.94% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 20.21%

Head to Head
Aug 25, 2023 10pm
Gameweek 2
Defensor
3-0
Wanderers
Navarro (8'), Valiente (82'), Figueredo (90+1')
Pintado (81'), Duarte (82')

Cerro (25'), Fonseca (73')
Jun 18, 2023 10pm
Gameweek 2
Defensor
2-0
Wanderers
Freitas (54'), Elizari (90')
Rocha (20'), Freitas (66'), Valiente (83'), Dufour (86')

Suarez (28')
Garcia (61')
Feb 13, 2023 9.30pm
Gameweek 2
Wanderers
1-1
Defensor
Hernandez (57')
Ferrari (28')
Sep 3, 2022 10pm
Gameweek 4
Defensor
1-0
Wanderers
Freitas (35')
Freitas (39'), Rocha (90+1')

Lacerda (84'), Bravo (90+6')
Feb 26, 2022 10.15pm
Gameweek 4
Wanderers
1-0
Defensor
Mendez (90')
Acosta (41'), Estol (43'), Rivero (62')

Mallo (62'), Camargo (66'), Mendez (90'), Rodriguez (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Group 1
1Defensor SportingDefensor632174311
2Montevideo WanderersWanderers6312109110
3FenixFenix53029639
4PenarolPenarol52217528
5River PlateRiver Plate621367-17
6ProgresoProgreso521279-27
7Racing de MontevideoRacing612368-25
8Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado503248-43
Group 2
1NacionalNacional64111751213
2Cerro Largo631267-110
3Miramar Misiones6303710-39
4Rampla JuniorsRampla622278-18
5DanubioDanubio5221710-38
6Boston RiverBoston River52125507
7CerroCerro511334-14
8LiverpoolLiverpool510447-33
 
Apertura
1PenarolPenarol1513203172441
2NacionalNacional15104131161534
3Defensor SportingDefensor1584331171428
4Boston RiverBoston River158342117427
5ProgresoProgreso157352525024
6Cerro Largo156361616021
7Racing de MontevideoRacing155462222019
8LiverpoolLiverpool154652224-218
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155371520-518
10CerroCerro154561925-617
11Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado154381419-515
12Rampla JuniorsRampla154381527-1215
13River PlateRiver Plate153572025-514
14DanubioDanubio153571319-614
15FenixFenix153481117-613
16Miramar Misiones152581828-1011


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!