MX23RW : Thursday, July 18 16:23:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Dynamo Kiev
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 5
May 1, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Olimpiysky National Sports Complex
Veres

Dynamo Kiev
3 - 0
Veres

Yarmolenko (40'), Ponomarenko (80'), Shepelev (84')
Vanat (74')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Kucherenko (75')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Dynamo Kiev and Veres.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dnipro-1 1-2 Dynamo Kiev
Saturday, April 27 at 11am in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Rukh Lviv 3-1 Veres
Saturday, April 27 at 4pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dynamo Kiev win with a probability of 76.49%. A draw had a probability of 16.5% and a win for Veres had a probability of 7.02%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dynamo Kiev win was 2-0 with a probability of 16.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (14.82%) and 3-0 (11.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.42%), while for a Veres win it was 0-1 (3.38%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with an 11.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dynamo Kiev would win this match.

Result
Dynamo KievDrawVeres
76.49% (0.033000000000001 0.03) 16.48% (0.0070000000000014 0.01) 7.02% (-0.039 -0.04)
Both teams to score 35% (-0.198 -0.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.51% (-0.164 -0.16)49.49% (0.164 0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.47% (-0.146 -0.15)71.52% (0.146 0.15)
Dynamo Kiev Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.85% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)11.15% (0.036 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.4% (-0.077999999999989 -0.08)35.6% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Veres Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
39.39% (-0.207 -0.21)60.61% (0.209 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
9.04% (-0.1039 -0.1)90.96% (0.104 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Dynamo Kiev 76.49%
    Veres 7.02%
    Draw 16.48%
Dynamo KievDrawVeres
2-0 @ 16.26% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
1-0 @ 14.82% (0.08 0.08)
3-0 @ 11.89% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-1 @ 8.14% (-0.025 -0.03)
4-0 @ 6.52% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 5.96% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-1 @ 3.27% (-0.02 -0.02)
5-0 @ 2.86% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 1.49% (-0.017 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.43% (-0.011 -0.01)
6-0 @ 1.05% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 76.49%
1-1 @ 7.42% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.76% (0.045 0.04)
2-2 @ 2.04% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 16.48%
0-1 @ 3.38% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-2 @ 1.86% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 7.02%

How you voted: Dynamo Kiev vs Veres

Dynamo Kiev
91.7%
Draw
8.3%
Veres
0.0%
12
Head to Head
Mar 7, 2024 4.40pm
Gameweek 20
Veres
1-1
Dynamo Kiev
Mrvaljevic (90+9' pen.)
Sharay (33'), Mrvaljevic (35'), Kogut (90+3'), Morozko (90+5'), Cesar (90+5')
Voloshyn (6')
Popov (16'), Vanat (90+2'), Bushchan (90+5')
May 29, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 29
Dynamo Kiev
3-0
Veres
Ramirez (49'), Harmash (89'), Voloshyn (90+3')
Sydorchuk (25'), Dyachuk (38'), Shaparenko (82')
Nov 21, 2022 12pm
Dec 4, 2021 12pm
Gameweek 14
Veres
0-3
Dynamo Kiev

Panasenko (4'), Dakhnovskiy (15'), Honcharenko (32'), Pasich (50')
Nemchaninov (87')
Verbic (21', 61'), Tsygankov (65')
Shaparenko (25')
Aug 1, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 2
Dynamo Kiev
4-0
Veres
Popov (4'), Harmash (6'), Tymchyk (42'), Tsygankov (86' pen.)

Nemchaninov (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!