MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 07:08:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 26
Apr 27, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stadion im. Bohdan Markevycha
Veres

Rukh Lviv
3 - 1
Veres

Slyubyk (48'), Talles (59'), Karabin (65')
Talles (33')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Slyubyk (30' og.)
Dakhnovskiy (3'), Siqueira (66')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Rukh Lviv and Veres.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Minai 1-1 Rukh Lviv
Monday, April 22 at 11am in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Veres 1-1 Dnipro-1
Sunday, April 21 at 11am in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rukh Lviv win with a probability of 42.15%. A win for Veres had a probability of 30.94% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rukh Lviv win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.66%) and 2-0 (7.72%). The likeliest Veres win was 0-1 (9.41%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.76%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Rukh Lviv would win this match.

Result
Rukh LvivDrawVeres
42.15% (0.0040000000000049 0) 26.91% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 30.94% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 50.06% (0.016000000000005 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.06% (0.018999999999998 0.02)54.94% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.78% (0.015000000000001 0.02)76.22% (-0.012 -0.01)
Rukh Lviv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.24% (0.010999999999996 0.01)25.76% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.31% (0.013000000000005 0.01)60.69% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Veres Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.43% (0.013000000000005 0.01)32.57% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.9% (0.015999999999998 0.02)69.1% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Rukh Lviv 42.14%
    Veres 30.94%
    Draw 26.91%
Rukh LvivDrawVeres
1-0 @ 11.37% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.66% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.72% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 3.92% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 3.49%
3-2 @ 2.2% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 1.33% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.18% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 42.14%
1-1 @ 12.76%
0-0 @ 8.39% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.86% (0.0019999999999998 0)
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 26.91%
0-1 @ 9.41% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-2 @ 7.16% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 5.28%
1-3 @ 2.68% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.97% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.82% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 30.94%

Head to Head
Oct 22, 2023 11am
Gameweek 11
Veres
2-5
Rukh Lviv
Siqueira (82'), Balan (90')
Balan (21'), Kucherov (32'), Gayduchyk (61'), Kukharuk (90+3')
Teslyuk (13'), Klymchuk (33'), Pastukh (66', 85'), Kvasnytsya (88')
Didyk (44')
Apr 8, 2023 1pm
Sep 30, 2022 11am
Gameweek 5
Veres
2-2
Rukh Lviv
Dakhnovskiy (9'), Klots (31')
Talles (26'), Didyk (53')
Dec 11, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 14
Veres
1-1
Rukh Lviv
Panasenko (62')
Sergiychuk (31'), Panasenko (32'), Petko (47'), Pasich (82')
Klymchuk (82' pen.)
Sapuga (41'), Talles (60'), Prytula (90+2')
Aug 7, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 3
Rukh Lviv
2-1
Veres
Boryachuk (6'), Klymchuk (10')
Bily (85'), Fedorchuk (90+3')
Shestakov (40')
Pasich (36'), Makhnev (45+1'), Nemchaninov (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!