MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 19:20:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 24
Apr 13, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stadion im. Bohdan Markevycha

Rukh Lviv
1 - 1
Kryvbas Kryvyi

Talles (73')
Roman (17'), Sych (29'), Teslyuk (40'), Didyk (43')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Kozhushko (45')
Beskorovainyi (11'), Fonseca (90+3')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Rukh Lviv and Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shakhtar 3-1 Rukh Lviv
Sunday, April 7 at 4pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Kryvbas Kryvyi 1-1 Vorskla
Monday, April 8 at 4pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih win with a probability of 44.8%. A win for Rukh Lviv had a probability of 28.41% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.88%) and 0-2 (8.4%). The likeliest Rukh Lviv win was 1-0 (9.05%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.67%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.7% likelihood.

Result
Rukh LvivDrawKryvbas Kryvyi Rih
28.41% (0.0020000000000024 0) 26.78% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 44.8% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Both teams to score 49.17% (0.013000000000005 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.53% (0.015999999999998 0.02)55.47% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.34% (0.013999999999999 0.01)76.66% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Rukh Lviv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.26% (0.010999999999996 0.01)34.73% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.53% (0.012 0.01)71.47% (-0.015999999999991 -0.02)
Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.35% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)24.65% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.83% (0.009999999999998 0.01)59.17% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Rukh Lviv 28.41%
    Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih 44.8%
    Draw 26.77%
Rukh LvivDrawKryvbas Kryvyi Rih
1-0 @ 9.05% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-1 @ 6.7% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-0 @ 4.79%
3-1 @ 2.36% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 1.69%
3-2 @ 1.65% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 28.41%
1-1 @ 12.67% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.56% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.69% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 26.77%
0-1 @ 11.99%
1-2 @ 8.88% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 8.4% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 4.14% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 3.92%
2-3 @ 2.19% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-4 @ 1.45% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 1.37%
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 44.8%

Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 9
Kryvbas Kryvyi
1-3
Rukh Lviv
Ilic (42' pen.)
Prykhodko (81')
Runich (63', 68'), Klymchuk (65' pen.)
Lyakh (27'), Ledvii (74'), Roman (85')
May 14, 2023 1.20pm
Gameweek 26
Kryvbas Kryvyi
1-0
Rukh Lviv
Kapic (89' pen.)
Nov 6, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 11
Rukh Lviv
2-1
Kryvbas Kryvyi
Sliusar (53'), Sapuga (57')
Voloshyn (48')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar30225363243971
2Dynamo Kiev30223572284469
3Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi30176751302157
4Dnipro-1Dnipro-1301410640271352
5Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya3014883930950
6Rukh Lviv301213544311349
7LNZ CherkasyCherkasy30118113134-341
8FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya30810123038-834
9Vorskla PoltavaVorskla3096153046-1633
10Zorya LuhanskLuhansk30711122937-832
11Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets30102183847-932
12Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka30711122231-932
13Veres30610143146-1528
14Obolon KyivObolon30511141841-2326
15Minai30510152750-2325
16Metalist Kharkiv3058173257-2523


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!