MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 15:14:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Lecce logo
Serie A | Gameweek 21
Jan 21, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Stadio Comunale Via del Mare
Juventus logo

Lecce
0 - 3
Juventus


Kaba (89')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Vlahovic (59', 68'), Bremer (85')
McKennie (23')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Lecce and Juventus, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lazio 1-0 Lecce
Sunday, January 14 at 11.30am in Serie A
Last Game: Juventus 3-0 Sassuolo
Tuesday, January 16 at 7.45pm in Serie A

We said: Lecce 0-2 Juventus

Momentum is gathering behind Juve's title push, and they can take advantage of Inter's absence by racking up a seventh straight victory. Juve's front line is suddenly bursting with confidence, while they remain rock-solid at the back; Lecce surely cannot keep them at bay for 90 minutes. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Juventus win with a probability of 46.76%. A draw had a probability of 26.8% and a win for Lecce had a probability of 26.44%.

The most likely scoreline for a Juventus win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9%) and 1-2 (8.96%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.63%), while for a Lecce win it was 1-0 (8.91%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 4.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Juventus would win this match.

Result
LecceDrawJuventus
26.44% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02) 26.81% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01) 46.76% (0.029000000000003 0.03)
Both teams to score 47.76% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.37% (0.029999999999994 0.03)56.64% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.4% (0.023 0.02)77.6% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Lecce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.03% (0.0030000000000001 0)36.98% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.24% (0.0030000000000001 0)73.77% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)
Juventus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.78% (0.025999999999996 0.03)24.22% (-0.026 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.44% (0.039999999999999 0.04)58.56% (-0.038999999999994 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Lecce 26.44%
    Juventus 46.75%
    Draw 26.81%
LecceDrawJuventus
1-0 @ 8.91% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 6.29% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-0 @ 4.43% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 2.08% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 1.48% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 1.47% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 26.44%
1-1 @ 12.63%
0-0 @ 8.96% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.46% (0.0020000000000007 0)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 26.81%
0-1 @ 12.69% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 9% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-2 @ 8.96% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-3 @ 4.26% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 4.23% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 2.11% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-4 @ 1.51% (0.0029999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 1.5% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 46.75%

How you voted: Lecce vs Juventus

Lecce
9.9%
Draw
7.7%
Juventus
82.4%
91
Head to Head
Sep 26, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 6
Juventus
1-0
Lecce
Milik (57')
Chiesa (76'), Rabiot (90+1')

Ramadani (30'), D'Aversa (57'), Rafia (69'), Kaba (85'), Krstovic (90')
Kaba (90+3')
May 3, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 33
Juventus
2-1
Lecce
Paredes (15'), Vlahovic (40')
Ceesay (37' pen.)
Oct 29, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 12
Lecce
0-1
Juventus
Fagioli (73')
Jun 26, 2020 8.45pm
Oct 26, 2019 2pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CInter Milan37296287206793
2AC Milan37228773462774
3Bologna371814554302468
4Juventus371814552312168
5Atalanta BCAtalanta362061067392866
6Roma371891064442063
7Lazio371861348381060
8Fiorentina361591255421354
9Torino371314103633353
10Napoli371313115548752
11Genoa371113134345-246
12Monza371112143949-1045
13Hellas VeronaHellas Verona37910183649-1337
14Lecce37813163254-2237
15CagliariCagliari37812174065-2536
16FrosinoneFrosinone37811184468-2435
17Udinese37519133653-1734
18Empoli3789202753-2633
RSassuoloSassuolo3778224274-3229
RSalernitana37210252978-4916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!