MX23RW : Friday, February 23 07:46:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Juventus logo
Serie A | Gameweek 15
Dec 8, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Allianz Stadium
Napoli logo
Juventus
1 - 0
Napoli
Gatti (51')
Bremer (58'), Locatelli (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Kvaratskhelia (45+1'), Jesus (63'), Skiri Oestigaard (85'), Osimhen (90+4')
The Match
Match Report
Federico Gatti scores the only goal as Juventus beat Napoli 1-0 at the Allianz Stadium to go top of Serie A.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Friday's Serie A clash between Juventus and Napoli, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Monza 1-2 Juventus
Friday, December 1 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Napoli 0-3 Inter Milan
Sunday, December 3 at 7.45pm in Serie A

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Juventus win with a probability of 37.01%. A win for Napoli had a probability of 36.2% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Juventus win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.12%) and 2-0 (6.45%). The likeliest Napoli win was 0-1 (9.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.73%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Juventus in this match.

Result
JuventusDrawNapoli
37.01% (0.0020000000000024 0) 26.79% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 36.2% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Both teams to score 51.6% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.5%53.5% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.98%75.02% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Juventus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.08% (0.0020000000000095 0)27.92% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.45% (0.0019999999999953 0)63.55% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Napoli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.6% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)28.4%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.85% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)64.15% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Juventus 37%
    Napoli 36.2%
    Draw 26.78%
JuventusDrawNapoli
1-0 @ 10.11%
2-1 @ 8.12%
2-0 @ 6.45% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-1 @ 3.45%
3-0 @ 2.74%
3-2 @ 2.17%
4-1 @ 1.1% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 37%
1-1 @ 12.73%
0-0 @ 7.93% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-2 @ 5.11%
3-3 @ 0.91%
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.78%
0-1 @ 9.98% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-2 @ 8.02%
0-2 @ 6.28% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 3.36%
0-3 @ 2.64%
2-3 @ 2.15%
1-4 @ 1.06%
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 36.2%

How you voted: Juventus vs Napoli

Juventus
73.1%
Draw
16.6%
Napoli
10.3%
145
Head to Head
Apr 23, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 31
Juventus
0-1
Napoli
Raspadori (90+3')
Jan 13, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 18
Napoli
5-1
Juventus
Osimhen (14', 65'), Kvaratskhelia (39'), Rrahmani (55'), Elmas (72')
Di Maria (42')
Jan 6, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 20
Juventus
1-1
Napoli
Chiesa (54')
Sandro (44'), Dybala (90+7')
Mertens (23')
Demme (87')
Sep 11, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 3
Napoli
2-1
Juventus
Politano (57'), Koulibaly (85')
Elmas (31'), Lozano (88')
Morata (10')
Locatelli (45')
Apr 7, 2021 5.45pm
Gameweek 3
Juventus
2-1
Napoli
Ronaldo (13'), Dybala (73')
Sandro (54')
Insigne (90' pen.)
Koulibaly (22'), Rrahmani (81')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan24203159124763
2Juventus25166338172154
3AC Milan25164549311852
4Atalanta BCAtalanta24143747232445
5Bologna25129437231445
6Roma25125845301541
7Lazio2512493126540
8Fiorentina2511593729838
9Napoli2410683328536
10Torino259972322136
11Monza258982530-533
12Genoa257992631-530
13Lecce2559112439-1524
14Udinese2531482538-1323
15FrosinoneFrosinone2565143252-2023
16Empoli2557131938-1922
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona2548132334-1120
18SassuoloSassuolo2455142945-1620
19CagliariCagliari2547142346-2319
20Salernitana2527162051-3113

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!