MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 05:43:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 42
Mar 29, 2024 at 3pm UK
Woodspring Stadium

Weston
4 - 0
Taunton Town

Kempster (7'), Reid (37'), Bastin (70'), Thomas (72')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Weston-super-Mare and Taunton Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Weston 0-3 Farnborough
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 2-3 Chelmsford City
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Weston-super-Mare win with a probability of 50.96%. A win for Taunton Town had a probability of 26.53% and a draw had a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Weston-super-Mare win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.81%) and 2-0 (7.34%). The likeliest Taunton Town win was 1-2 (6.62%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.16%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Weston-super-Mare would win this match.

Result
Weston-super-MareDrawTaunton Town
50.96% (-4.127 -4.13) 22.51% (0.598 0.6) 26.53% (3.522 3.52)
Both teams to score 61.68% (1.879 1.88)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.61% (0.711 0.71)38.38% (-0.717 -0.72)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.32% (0.75 0.75)60.67% (-0.75700000000001 -0.76)
Weston-super-Mare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.73% (-1.111 -1.11)15.27% (1.104 1.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.03% (-2.122 -2.12)43.96% (2.117 2.12)
Taunton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.79% (3.128 3.13)27.2% (-3.135 -3.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.38% (3.901 3.9)62.61% (-3.907 -3.91)
Score Analysis
    Weston-super-Mare 50.96%
    Taunton Town 26.53%
    Draw 22.5%
Weston-super-MareDrawTaunton Town
2-1 @ 9.55% (-0.24 -0.24)
1-0 @ 7.81% (-0.592 -0.59)
2-0 @ 7.34% (-0.871 -0.87)
3-1 @ 5.98% (-0.396 -0.4)
3-0 @ 4.6% (-0.751 -0.75)
3-2 @ 3.89% (0.09 0.09)
4-1 @ 2.81% (-0.306 -0.31)
4-0 @ 2.16% (-0.453 -0.45)
4-2 @ 1.83% (-0.03 -0.03)
5-1 @ 1.06% (-0.162 -0.16)
Other @ 3.94%
Total : 50.96%
1-1 @ 10.16% (0.15 0.15)
2-2 @ 6.22% (0.377 0.38)
0-0 @ 4.15% (-0.144 -0.14)
3-3 @ 1.69% (0.177 0.18)
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 22.5%
1-2 @ 6.62% (0.64 0.64)
0-1 @ 5.41% (0.282 0.28)
0-2 @ 3.52% (0.463 0.46)
1-3 @ 2.87% (0.495 0.5)
2-3 @ 2.7% (0.376 0.38)
0-3 @ 1.53% (0.312 0.31)
1-4 @ 0.93% (0.226 0.23)
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 26.53%

Head to Head
Mar 15, 2024 12am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!