MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 01:42:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
May 19, 2022 at 3.30am UK at Banc of California Stadium
Los Angeles
1 - 2
Austin
Vela (86' pen.)
Acosta (39'), Cifuentes (39'), Murillo (63')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gabrielsen (13'), Fagundez (80')
Valencia (37'), Wolff (50'), Stuver (85'), Driussi (89'), Keller (90+7')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Major League Soccer clash between Los Angeles FC and Austin FC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Los Angeles 3-2 Earthquakes
Saturday, May 28 at 11pm in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Seattle vs. Los Angeles
Saturday, June 18 at 8pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: LA Galaxy 4-1 Austin
Sunday, May 29 at 11pm in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Montreal vs. Austin
Sunday, June 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Los Angeles FC 2-0 Austin FC

The Austin style is well-suited to the way Cherundolo and his team like to play, so we expect an excellent bounce-back performance from LA, who have been lethal on the counter at Banc of California Stadium, scoring 21 times at home this year in all competitions. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Los Angeles FC win with a probability of 63.14%. A draw had a probability of 20.1% and a win for Austin FC had a probability of 16.77%.

The most likely scoreline for a Los Angeles FC win was 2-0 with a probability of 10%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.93%) and 1-0 (9.45%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.38%), while for an Austin FC win it was 1-2 (4.66%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood.

Result
Los Angeles FCDrawAustin FC
63.14% (1.862 1.86) 20.09% (-0.459 -0.46) 16.77% (-1.403 -1.4)
Both teams to score 55.35% (-1.332 -1.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.07% (-0.357 -0.36)39.93% (0.356 0.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.7% (-0.372 -0.37)62.29% (0.371 0.37)
Los Angeles FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.95% (0.41 0.41)12.05% (-0.411 -0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.45% (0.863 0.86)37.55% (-0.863 -0.86)
Austin FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.93% (-1.816 -1.82)37.06% (1.814 1.81)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.15% (-1.848 -1.85)73.85% (1.847 1.85)
Score Analysis
    Los Angeles FC 63.14%
    Austin FC 16.77%
    Draw 20.09%
Los Angeles FCDrawAustin FC
2-0 @ 10% (0.475 0.48)
2-1 @ 9.93% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-0 @ 9.45% (0.303 0.3)
3-0 @ 7.05% (0.442 0.44)
3-1 @ 7% (0.107 0.11)
4-0 @ 3.73% (0.29 0.29)
4-1 @ 3.7% (0.115 0.12)
3-2 @ 3.47% (-0.121 -0.12)
4-2 @ 1.84% (-0.033 -0.03)
5-0 @ 1.58% (0.145 0.15)
5-1 @ 1.57% (0.073 0.07)
Other @ 3.81%
Total : 63.14%
1-1 @ 9.38% (-0.159 -0.16)
2-2 @ 4.93% (-0.253 -0.25)
0-0 @ 4.47% (0.073 0.07)
3-3 @ 1.15% (-0.1 -0.1)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 20.09%
1-2 @ 4.66% (-0.318 -0.32)
0-1 @ 4.43% (-0.148 -0.15)
0-2 @ 2.2% (-0.188 -0.19)
2-3 @ 1.63% (-0.171 -0.17)
1-3 @ 1.54% (-0.189 -0.19)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 16.77%

How you voted: Los Angeles vs Austin

Los Angeles FC
73.9%
Draw
4.3%
Austin FC
21.7%
23
Head to Head
Sep 16, 2021 2am
Austin
1-2
Los Angeles
Fagundez (67')
Stroud (35'), Cascante (64')
Arango (59' pen.), Musovski (81')
Crisostomo (29'), Musovski (79')
Jul 8, 2021 2am
Austin
0-2
Los Angeles

Pereira (3'), Cascante (36'), Kolmanic (45+2')
Cifuentes (39'), Rossi (89')
Farfan (70'), Murillo (85')
Apr 17, 2021 11pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia167812213929
2New York City FCNY City1684431171428
3New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls177552619726
4CF MontrealMontreal168263028226
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England176652726124
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati177372730-324
8Columbus Crew165652018221
9Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
10Charlotte FCCharlotte FC176291721-420
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta155462322119
12Toronto175392432-818
13Chicago Fire163581522-714
14DC United154291827-914

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia167812213929
2New York City FCNY City1684431171428
3New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls177552619726
4CF MontrealMontreal168263028226
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England176652726124
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati177372730-324
8Columbus Crew165652018221
9Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
10Charlotte FCCharlotte FC176291721-420
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta155462322119
12Toronto175392432-818
13Chicago Fire163581522-714
14DC United154291827-914

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!