MX23RW : Tuesday, May 24 09:43:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
May 14, 2022 at 8.30pm UK at Dick's Sporting Goods Park
Colorado
2 - 0
Los Angeles
Zardes (17' pen.), Rubio (28' pen.)
Acosta (29'), Abubakar (88')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Ibeagha (16'), Cifuentes (22'), Arango (24')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Colorado Rapids and Los Angeles FC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Colorado Rapids win with a probability of 39.39%. A win for Los Angeles FC had a probability of 34.61% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Colorado Rapids win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.53%) and 2-0 (6.67%). The likeliest Los Angeles FC win was 0-1 (8.94%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.35%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Colorado Rapids would win this match.

Result
Colorado RapidsDrawLos Angeles FC
39.39%26%34.61%
Both teams to score 54.04%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.66%50.33%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.72%72.28%
Colorado Rapids Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.88%25.11%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.18%59.81%
Los Angeles FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.16%27.84%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.56%63.43%
Score Analysis
    Colorado Rapids 39.39%
    Los Angeles FC 34.61%
    Draw 26%
Colorado RapidsDrawLos Angeles FC
1-0 @ 9.66%
2-1 @ 8.53%
2-0 @ 6.67%
3-1 @ 3.93%
3-0 @ 3.07%
3-2 @ 2.51%
4-1 @ 1.36%
4-0 @ 1.06%
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 39.39%
1-1 @ 12.35%
0-0 @ 6.99%
2-2 @ 5.46%
3-3 @ 1.07%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 26%
0-1 @ 8.94%
1-2 @ 7.9%
0-2 @ 5.72%
1-3 @ 3.37%
0-3 @ 2.44%
2-3 @ 2.33%
1-4 @ 1.08%
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 34.61%

How you voted: Colorado vs Los Angeles

Colorado Rapids
26.3%
Draw
21.1%
Los Angeles FC
52.6%
19
Head to Head
Feb 26, 2022 8.30pm
Los Angeles
3-0
Colorado
Vela (29' pen., 35', 50')
Crepeau (58'), Fall (58'), Cifuentes (81'), Arango (90')

Lewis (5')
Nov 7, 2021 11pm
Colorado
5-2
Los Angeles
Lewis (18', 53'), Warner (33'), Bassett (63'), Badji (79')
Price (15'), Wilson (72')
Arango (55'), Rodriguez (71')
Edwards (82')
May 23, 2021 3.30am
Jul 9, 2020 3.30am

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia13661189924
2New York City FCNY City1272324101423
3Orlando City136341617-121
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls135532014620
5CF MontrealMontreal136252423120
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati136161821-319
7Atlanta UnitedAtlanta124441918116
8Charlotte FCCharlotte FC135171216-416
9New England RevolutionNew England124352122-115
10Inter MiamiInter Miami134361321-815
11DC United124261619-314
12Columbus Crew123451515013
13Toronto133371825-712
14Chicago Fire132561117-611

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia13661189924
2New York City FCNY City1272324101423
3Orlando City136341617-121
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls135532014620
5CF MontrealMontreal136252423120
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati136161821-319
7Atlanta UnitedAtlanta124441918116
8Charlotte FCCharlotte FC135171216-416
9New England RevolutionNew England124352122-115
10Inter MiamiInter Miami134361321-815
11DC United124261619-314
12Columbus Crew123451515013
13Toronto133371825-712
14Chicago Fire132561117-611

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!