MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 15:48:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Apr 17, 2022 at 9pm UK at Banc of California Stadium
Los Angeles
3 - 1
Kansas
Arango (44'), Tajouri (70'), Cifuentes (78')
Murillo (8'), Fall (25'), Cherundolo (49'), Palacios (51')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Palacios (38' og.)
Espinoza (6'), Russell (43'), Isimat-Mirin (80')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Los Angeles FC and Sporting Kansas City, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Los Angeles 3-2 Earthquakes
Saturday, May 28 at 11pm in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Seattle vs. Los Angeles
Saturday, June 18 at 8pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Kansas 0-1 Vancouver
Sunday, May 29 at 2am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Kansas vs. New England
Sunday, June 12 at 8pm in Major League Soccer

We said: Los Angeles FC 3-1 Sporting Kansas City

After missing the playoffs for the first time in club history, we are seeing the LAFC we have all been accustomed to this season, as their speed, passing, and clinical finishing has overwhelmed their opponents to this point of the campaign. KC have been one of the more underwhelming sides so far this season, and we could see them get burned by LA through the middle of the field, an area that they have struggled to close down. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Los Angeles FC win with a probability of 63.69%. A draw had a probability of 19.9% and a win for Sporting Kansas City had a probability of 16.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Los Angeles FC win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.92%) and 1-0 (9.45%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.3%), while for a Sporting Kansas City win it was 1-2 (4.57%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 7.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 3-1 win for Los Angeles FC in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Los Angeles FC.

Result
Los Angeles FCDrawSporting Kansas City
63.69%19.9%16.4%
Both teams to score 55.19%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.25%39.75%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.89%62.11%
Los Angeles FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.16%11.84%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.89%37.11%
Sporting Kansas City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.6%37.4%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.82%74.18%
Score Analysis
    Los Angeles FC 63.7%
    Sporting Kansas City 16.4%
    Draw 19.9%
Los Angeles FCDrawSporting Kansas City
2-0 @ 10.08%
2-1 @ 9.92%
1-0 @ 9.45%
3-0 @ 7.17%
3-1 @ 7.05%
4-0 @ 3.82%
4-1 @ 3.76%
3-2 @ 3.47%
4-2 @ 1.85%
5-0 @ 1.63%
5-1 @ 1.61%
Other @ 3.9%
Total : 63.7%
1-1 @ 9.3%
2-2 @ 4.88%
0-0 @ 4.43%
3-3 @ 1.14%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 19.9%
1-2 @ 4.57%
0-1 @ 4.36%
0-2 @ 2.14%
2-3 @ 1.6%
1-3 @ 1.5%
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 16.4%

How you voted: Los Angeles vs Kansas

Los Angeles FC
81.8%
Draw
9.1%
Sporting Kansas City
9.1%
11
Head to Head
Sep 4, 2021 3am
Los Angeles
4-0
Kansas
Ibra Mbacke Fall (18', 61'), Arango (71'), Atuesta (87' pen.)
Ibeagha (41'), Duke (77'), Musovski (79')

Melia (85')
Espinoza (58')
Aug 5, 2021 3.30am
Los Angeles
1-4
Kansas
Musovski (82')
Romero (21'), Cifuentes (33'), Ginella (62'), Duke (85'), Atuesta (90+7')
Pulido (20'), Martins (28'), Salloi (36'), Kinda (58')
Isimat-Mirin (25'), Zusi (41'), Sanchez (57'), Fontas (90+2'), Espinoza (90+6')
Jun 26, 2021 10.30pm
Kansas
2-1
Los Angeles
Pulido (61'), Salloi (87')
Sanchez (44')
Kim (24')
Blackmon (12'), Romero (65')
Blackmon (58')
Jul 5, 2020 11.30pm
May 3, 2020 3.30am
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia24129341182345
2New York City FCNY City23126543241942
3CF MontrealMontreal2412484039140
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2410773830837
5Columbus Crew238963126533
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati248884043-332
7New England RevolutionNew England237973534130
8Chicago Fire2486102730-330
9Orlando City2486102736-930
10Inter MiamiInter Miami2486102939-1030
11Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2492133034-429
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta237793134-328
13Toronto2475123442-826
14DC United2364132847-1922

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia24129341182345
2New York City FCNY City23126543241942
3CF MontrealMontreal2412484039140
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2410773830837
5Columbus Crew238963126533
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati248884043-332
7New England RevolutionNew England237973534130
8Chicago Fire2486102730-330
9Orlando City2486102736-930
10Inter MiamiInter Miami2486102939-1030
11Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2492133034-429
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta237793134-328
13Toronto2475123442-826
14DC United2364132847-1922

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!