MX23RW : Wednesday, August 17 11:02:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Apr 24, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Austin FC Stadium
Austin
3 - 0
Vancouver
Urruti (11', 26'), Driussi (68')
Ring (35'), Gabrielsen (45+1'), Pereira (90')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Blackmon (25'), Cavallini (75'), White (90+3')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Austin FC and Vancouver Whitecaps, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: LA Galaxy 4-1 Austin
Sunday, May 29 at 11pm in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Montreal vs. Austin
Sunday, June 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Vancouver 2-1 Salt Lake
Sunday, June 5 at 12am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Seattle vs. Vancouver
Wednesday, June 15 at 3.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Austin FC 2-1 Vancouver Whitecaps

The Whitecaps have made it a habit of waiting far too long to get into a game this season, and to do that against one of the most dynamic and potent MLS sides in 2022 is asking for trouble. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Austin FC win with a probability of 63.88%. A draw had a probability of 20.4% and a win for Vancouver Whitecaps had a probability of 15.73%.

The most likely scoreline for an Austin FC win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.66%) and 2-1 (9.91%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.66%), while for a Vancouver Whitecaps win it was 0-1 (4.71%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Austin FC would win this match.

Result
Austin FCDrawVancouver Whitecaps
63.88%20.39%15.73%
Both teams to score 51.92%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.7%43.3%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.3%65.7%
Austin FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.13%12.86%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.75%39.25%
Vancouver Whitecaps Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.58%40.42%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.96%77.03%
Score Analysis
    Austin FC 63.88%
    Vancouver Whitecaps 15.73%
    Draw 20.39%
Austin FCDrawVancouver Whitecaps
2-0 @ 10.93%
1-0 @ 10.66%
2-1 @ 9.91%
3-0 @ 7.47%
3-1 @ 6.77%
4-0 @ 3.83%
4-1 @ 3.47%
3-2 @ 3.07%
5-0 @ 1.57%
4-2 @ 1.57%
5-1 @ 1.42%
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 63.88%
1-1 @ 9.66%
0-0 @ 5.2%
2-2 @ 4.49%
3-3 @ 0.93%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 20.39%
0-1 @ 4.71%
1-2 @ 4.38%
0-2 @ 2.13%
2-3 @ 1.36%
1-3 @ 1.32%
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 15.73%

How you voted: Austin vs Vancouver

Austin FC
66.7%
Draw
0.0%
Vancouver Whitecaps
33.3%
12
Head to Head
Sep 5, 2021 12am
Vancouver
2-1
Austin
Godoy (70'), Caicedo (83')
Caicedo (84')
Driussi (45')
Fagundez (7'), Kleemann (79')
Aug 19, 2021 2am
Austin
1-2
Vancouver
Ring (37')
Jimenez (55'), Besler (63')
Nerwinski (52'), White (74')
Dajome (62')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia25139345192648
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City24126645271842
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2510783831737
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England248973634233
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Chicago Fire2586112834-630
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta247893336-329
12Toronto2585123743-629
13Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2592143039-929
14DC United2564152849-2122

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia25139345192648
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City24126645271842
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2510783831737
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England248973634233
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Chicago Fire2586112834-630
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta247893336-329
12Toronto2585123743-629
13Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2592143039-929
14DC United2564152849-2122

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!