MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:07:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Almeria
La Liga | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio de los Juegos Mediterraneos
Atletico Madrid logo

Almeria
2 - 2
Atletico

Romero (27', 64')
Embarba (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Correa (2'), De Paul (57')
Mandava (40')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Almeria and Atletico Madrid, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Granada 1-1 Almeria
Sunday, February 18 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Inter Milan 1-0 Atletico
Tuesday, February 20 at 8pm in Champions League

We said: Almeria 0-1 Atletico Madrid

Almeria are certainly capable of making this a difficult match for Atletico, especially as they held Athletic to a goalless draw in their last match on home soil. Atletico will also be without their star player in Griezmann, but we believe that Simeone's side will still have enough quality to secure an important three points on Saturday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Atletico Madrid win with a probability of 45.8%. A win for Almeria has a probability of 28.89% and a draw has a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Madrid win is 0-1 with a probability of 10.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (9.22%) and 0-2 (7.91%). The likeliest Almeria win is 1-0 (7.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.01%).

Result
AlmeriaDrawAtletico Madrid
28.89% (-0.116 -0.12) 25.31% (0.0040000000000013 0) 45.8% (0.113 0.11)
Both teams to score 54% (-0.083000000000006 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.65% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)49.35% (0.077999999999996 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.6% (-0.068999999999999 -0.07)71.4% (0.070999999999998 0.07)
Almeria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.83% (-0.123 -0.12)31.17% (0.124 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.49% (-0.145 -0.15)67.51% (0.14700000000001 0.15)
Atletico Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.45% (0.021999999999991 0.02)21.55% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.38% (0.030999999999999 0.03)54.62% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Almeria 28.89%
    Atletico Madrid 45.79%
    Draw 25.3%
AlmeriaDrawAtletico Madrid
1-0 @ 7.83% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-1 @ 7.01% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-0 @ 4.56% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.72% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.09% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.77% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 28.89%
1-1 @ 12.01%
0-0 @ 6.72% (0.021 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.38% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.07% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.3%
0-1 @ 10.3% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
1-2 @ 9.22% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.91% (0.034 0.03)
1-3 @ 4.72% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-3 @ 4.05% (0.02 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.75% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.81% (0.004 0)
0-4 @ 1.55% (0.008 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.06% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 45.79%

How you voted: Almeria vs Atletico

Almeria
6.8%
Draw
12.2%
Atletico Madrid
81.0%
147
Head to Head
Dec 10, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 16
Atletico
2-1
Almeria
Morata (17'), Correa (22')
Koke (90+1')
Baptistao (62')
Apr 16, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 29
Atletico
2-1
Almeria
Griezmann (5', 43')
Baptistao (37')
Jan 15, 2023 3.15pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!