MX23RW : Monday, February 26 15:59:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 6
Dec 2, 2023 at 1pm UK
HaMoshava Stadium
Hapoel
0 - 1
Hapoel

Yam Kancepolsky (2'), Tchibota (80'), Tchibota (87')
Archel (66')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Yosefi (27')
Bogani (3'), Diba (69'), Bogani (79'), Gerafi (89')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Hapoel Tel Aviv and Hapoel Haifa.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Beitar Jerusalem 0-3 Hapoel
Monday, October 2 at 6.30pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Hapoel 1-2 Maccabi Bnei Raina
Saturday, September 30 at 5.45pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hapoel Haifa win with a probability of 41.42%. A win for Hapoel Tel Aviv had a probability of 31.29% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hapoel Haifa win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.51%) and 0-2 (7.68%). The likeliest Hapoel Tel Aviv win was 1-0 (9.78%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.9%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Hapoel Haifa in this match.

Result
Hapoel Tel AvivDrawHapoel Haifa
31.29% (0.18 0.18) 27.28% (0.081 0.08) 41.42% (-0.258 -0.26)
Both teams to score 49.09% (-0.168 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.76% (-0.243 -0.24)56.24% (0.248 0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.72% (-0.197 -0.2)77.28% (0.2 0.2)
Hapoel Tel Aviv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.01% (0.0039999999999907 0)32.99%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.42% (0.0030000000000001 0)69.58% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Hapoel Haifa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.26% (-0.251 -0.25)26.74% (0.255 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.99% (-0.334 -0.33)62.01% (0.33600000000001 0.34)
Score Analysis
    Hapoel Tel Aviv 31.29%
    Hapoel Haifa 41.42%
    Draw 27.28%
Hapoel Tel AvivDrawHapoel Haifa
1-0 @ 9.78% (0.093 0.09)
2-1 @ 7.15% (0.016 0.02)
2-0 @ 5.42% (0.051 0.05)
3-1 @ 2.64% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.01% (0.019 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.74% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 31.29%
1-1 @ 12.9% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 8.82% (0.084 0.08)
2-2 @ 4.72% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 0.84%
Total : 27.28%
0-1 @ 11.63% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
1-2 @ 8.51% (-0.041 -0.04)
0-2 @ 7.68% (-0.037 -0.04)
1-3 @ 3.74% (-0.046 -0.05)
0-3 @ 3.38% (-0.041 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.08% (-0.025 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.23% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.11% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 41.42%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa23165253163752
2Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv23165247192852
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva23134643182543
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2312563428641
5Bnei Sakhnin2371152529-431
6Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina227872423129
7Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2385102939-1029
8Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2374122536-1125
9Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem2366112431-724
10Beitar JerusalemBeitar2376103132-123
11Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv2366112937-823
12Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2364131736-1922
13Ashdod2356121938-1921
14Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva2237121533-1816

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!