MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 16:13:29| >> :120:20671:20671:
AFC Wimbledon
FA Cup | Second Round
Dec 4, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Kingsmeadow
AFC Wimbledon
5 - 0
Ramsgate
Reeves (8'), Al-Hamadi (26', 53'), Neufville (43'), Lemonheigh-Evans (48')
Biler (45'), Lemonheigh-Evans (89'), Little (90+3')
FT(HT: 3-0)
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's FA Cup clash between AFC Wimbledon and Ramsgate, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gillingham 1-0 AFC Wimbledon
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in League Two
Last Game: Ramsgate 2-1 Woking
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup

We said: AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ramsgate

While Ramsgate have had a memorable run to this stage of the competition and will be motivated to cause a surprise in front of the television cameras, we can only predict a one-sided fixture on Monday, convinced by the home side losing just five of their 19 games in League Two this campaign. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AFC Wimbledon win with a probability of 86.69%. A draw had a probability of 9.4% and a win for Ramsgate had a probability of 3.92%.

The most likely scoreline for an AFC Wimbledon win was 3-0 with a probability of 12.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.41%) and 4-0 (9.92%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (4.47%), while for a Ramsgate win it was 0-1 (1.44%). The actual scoreline of 5-0 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that AFC Wimbledon would win this match.

Result
AFC WimbledonDrawRamsgate
86.69% (-0.119 -0.12) 9.39% (0.0080000000000009 0.01) 3.92% (0.1141 0.11)
Both teams to score 40.79% (1.123 1.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.68% (0.746 0.75)29.32% (-0.744 -0.74)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.63% (0.903 0.9)50.37% (-0.90000000000001 -0.9)
AFC Wimbledon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
95.48% (0.107 0.11)4.52% (-0.105 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
81.49% (0.32899999999999 0.33)18.51% (-0.326 -0.33)
Ramsgate Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
42.72% (1.131 1.13)57.28% (-1.129 -1.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
10.8% (0.619 0.62)89.2% (-0.617 -0.62)
Score Analysis
    AFC Wimbledon 86.68%
    Ramsgate 3.92%
    Draw 9.39%
AFC WimbledonDrawRamsgate
3-0 @ 12.81% (-0.26 -0.26)
2-0 @ 12.41% (-0.34 -0.34)
4-0 @ 9.92% (-0.119 -0.12)
1-0 @ 8.01% (-0.287 -0.29)
3-1 @ 7.14% (0.11 0.11)
2-1 @ 6.92% (0.055000000000001 0.06)
5-0 @ 6.15% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-1 @ 5.53% (0.126 0.13)
5-1 @ 3.43% (0.103 0.1)
6-0 @ 3.17% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.99% (0.099 0.1)
6-1 @ 1.77% (0.066 0.07)
4-2 @ 1.54% (0.087 0.09)
7-0 @ 1.4% (0.014 0.01)
5-2 @ 0.95% (0.061 0.06)
Other @ 3.55%
Total : 86.68%
1-1 @ 4.47% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 2.59% (-0.113 -0.11)
2-2 @ 1.93% (0.082 0.08)
Other @ 0.41%
Total : 9.39%
0-1 @ 1.44% (-0.01 -0.01)
1-2 @ 1.24% (0.044 0.04)
Other @ 1.23%
Total : 3.92%

How you voted: AFC Wimbledon vs Ramsgate

AFC Wimbledon
79.2%
Draw
4.2%
Ramsgate
16.7%
48
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!