MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 02:47:25| >> :120:18571:18571:
Europa League | Group Stage
Nov 30, 2023 at 8pm UK
Bravida Arena
Leverkusen logo
Hacken
0 - 2
B. Leverkusen
FT(HT: 0-1)
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Europa League clash between Hacken and Bayer Leverkusen, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brommapojkarna 2-1 Hacken
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

We said: Hacken 1-3 Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer Leverkusen have been sensational this season and are gobbling up team and individual records with each passing week. Few sides have been able to contain their rampant attack this term, and we doubt the hosts will be able to stop them in this one. A comfortable away win is how we see this match ending. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bayer Leverkusen win with a probability of 55.93%. A win for Hacken had a probability of 24.07% and a draw had a probability of 20%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bayer Leverkusen win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (6.84%) and 0-2 (6.29%). The likeliest Hacken win was 2-1 (5.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.05%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Bayer Leverkusen would win this match.

Result
HackenDrawBayer Leverkusen
24.07% (-0.167 -0.17) 20% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 55.93% (0.19 0.19)
Both teams to score 68.4% (-0.116 -0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
71.48% (-0.066999999999993 -0.07)28.52% (0.063999999999997 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
50.62% (-0.080999999999996 -0.08)49.38% (0.078000000000003 0.08)
Hacken Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.39% (-0.15300000000001 -0.15)23.61% (0.15 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.31% (-0.221 -0.22)57.69% (0.217 0.22)
Bayer Leverkusen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.54% (0.025000000000006 0.03)10.45% (-0.029 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.94% (0.061000000000007 0.06)34.06% (-0.064 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Hacken 24.07%
    Bayer Leverkusen 55.93%
    Draw 20%
HackenDrawBayer Leverkusen
2-1 @ 5.81% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-0 @ 3.56% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 3.16% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.79% (-0.024 -0.02)
2-0 @ 2.57% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.24% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.14% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.01% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 24.07%
1-1 @ 8.05% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-2 @ 6.56% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-0 @ 2.47% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-3 @ 2.38% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 20%
1-2 @ 9.08% (0.014999999999999 0.01)
1-3 @ 6.84% (0.02 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.29% (0.038 0.04)
0-1 @ 5.57% (0.028 0.03)
2-3 @ 4.94% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-3 @ 4.74% (0.034 0.03)
1-4 @ 3.86% (0.015 0.01)
2-4 @ 2.79% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-4 @ 2.67% (0.022 0.02)
1-5 @ 1.74% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
3-4 @ 1.34% (-0.006 -0.01)
2-5 @ 1.26% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-5 @ 1.21% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 3.59%
Total : 55.93%

How you voted: Hacken vs B. Leverkusen

Hacken
10.0%
Draw
14.3%
Bayer Leverkusen
75.7%
70
Head to Head
Sep 21, 2023 5.45pm
Group Stage
B. Leverkusen
4-0
Hacken
Wirtz (10'), Adli (16'), Okoh Boniface (66'), Hofmann (70')
Tapsoba (30')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!