MX23RW : Monday, August 15 18:28:51| >> :600:324111:324111:
Jul 7, 2022 at 7pm UK at Maes Tegid
Bala Town
1 - 2
Sligo
Nalatche Mendes (6')
Kay (85')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Keena (28'), Mata (49')
Pijnaker (79')
Coverage of the Europa Conference League First Qualifying Round clash between Bala Town and Sligo Rovers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sligo 3-1 Shelbourne
Saturday, July 2 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bala Town win with a probability of 45.02%. A win for Sligo Rovers had a probability of 30.89% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bala Town win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.2%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.42%) and 2-0 (6.94%). The likeliest Sligo Rovers win was 1-2 (7.41%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.16%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood.

Result
Bala TownDrawSligo Rovers
45.02% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01) 24.08% (0.017000000000003 0.02) 30.89% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Both teams to score 59.32% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.1% (-0.081000000000003 -0.08)42.89% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.7% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)65.29% (0.075000000000003 0.08)
Bala Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.75% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)19.24% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.04% (-0.062999999999995 -0.06)50.95% (0.058 0.06)
Sligo Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.46% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)26.54% (0.041 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.25% (-0.058 -0.06)61.74% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Bala Town 45.03%
    Sligo Rovers 30.89%
    Draw 24.07%
Bala TownDrawSligo Rovers
2-1 @ 9.2%
1-0 @ 8.42% (0.019 0.02)
2-0 @ 6.94% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.05% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.81%
3-2 @ 3.35% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.08% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.57% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.38% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 3.23%
Total : 45.03%
1-1 @ 11.16% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.1% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.11% (0.018 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.48% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.07%
1-2 @ 7.41% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-1 @ 6.77% (0.015 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.49% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-3 @ 3.28% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.7% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.99%
1-4 @ 1.09% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 30.89%

How you voted: Bala Town vs Sligo

Bala Town
77.8%
Draw
22.2%
Sligo Rovers
0.0%
9
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!