MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 06:20:34| >> :600:2763846:2763846:
May 18, 2022 at 11pm UK at Allianz Parque
Palmeiras
1 - 0
Emelec
Danilo (74')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Carabali (46'), Rodriguez (53'), Ortiz (56')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Copa Libertadores clash between Palmeiras and Emelec, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Palmeiras 4-0 Botafogo
Thursday, June 9 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Next Game: Coritiba vs. Palmeiras
Sunday, June 12 at 10pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Emelec 7-0 Independiente Petrolero
Wednesday, May 25 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
Next Game: Emelec vs. Atletico Mineiro
Tuesday, June 28 at 11.15pm in Copa Libertadores

We said: Palmeiras 3-1 Emelec

Palmeiras are a real force to reckon with on their own patch, and it would be hard to envisage any other outcome from this one than a home win. We are backing the hosts to cruise to a comfortable victory at the end of the contest. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Palmeiras win with a probability of 55.95%. A draw had a probability of 23.9% and a win for Emelec had a probability of 20.15%.

The most likely scoreline for a Palmeiras win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.53%) and 2-1 (9.69%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.35%), while for a Emelec win it was 0-1 (6.65%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Palmeiras in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Palmeiras.

Result
PalmeirasDrawEmelec
55.95% (0.0080000000000027 0.01) 23.89% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 20.15% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 49.23% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.84% (0.012999999999998 0.01)51.16% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.99% (0.012 0.01)73.01% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Palmeiras Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.87% (0.0080000000000098 0.01)18.13% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.91% (0.013999999999996 0.01)49.09% (-0.012 -0.01)
Emelec Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.13% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)39.87% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.47% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)76.53% (-0.0050000000000097 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Palmeiras 55.94%
    Emelec 20.15%
    Draw 23.89%
PalmeirasDrawEmelec
1-0 @ 12.34%
2-0 @ 10.53%
2-1 @ 9.69% (0.0010000000000012 0)
3-0 @ 6% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 5.52% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-0 @ 2.56% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 2.54% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 2.36% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.08% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.33%
Total : 55.94%
1-1 @ 11.35%
0-0 @ 7.23% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-2 @ 4.46% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 23.89%
0-1 @ 6.65% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-2 @ 5.22%
0-2 @ 3.06% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 1.6%
2-3 @ 1.37%
0-3 @ 0.94%
Other @ 1.33%
Total : 20.15%

How you voted: Palmeiras vs Emelec

Palmeiras
84.2%
Draw
10.5%
Emelec
5.3%
19
Head to Head
Apr 28, 2022 1am
Emelec
1-3
Palmeiras
Rojas (62')
Quintero (34'), Guevara (51'), Zapata (69'), Arroyo (81')
Rony (19'), Veron (25'), Lopes (90+2')
Wesley (57'), Scarpa (81')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!