MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:32:02| >> :120:47886:47886:
Jun 28, 2022 at 11.15pm UK at Estadio George Capwell
Emelec
1 - 1
Atletico Mineiro
Rodriguez (58' pen.)
Pitton (33'), Guevara (65'), Rodriguez (68'), Arroyo (70'), Mejia (86')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ademir (16')
Silva (56')
Rodrigues de Souza (68')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Copa Libertadores clash between Emelec and Atletico Mineiro, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Emelec 7-0 Independiente Petrolero
Wednesday, May 25 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Emelec 0-2 Atletico Mineiro

Emelec have struggled to grind out results in recent weeks, managing just one win from their last six games across all competitions. Meanwhile, Atletico Mineiro appear to have found their rhythm once again and will be backing themselves on Tuesday. We predict a one-sided affair with the visitors coming away victorious. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Mineiro win with a probability of 48.11%. A win for Emelec had a probability of 26.28% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Mineiro win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.3%) and 0-2 (8.79%). The likeliest Emelec win was 1-0 (7.97%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.17%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood.

Result
EmelecDrawAtletico Mineiro
26.28% (-0.55 -0.55) 25.61% (0.011000000000003 0.01) 48.11% (0.537 0.54)
Both teams to score 51.14% (-0.479 -0.48)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.83% (-0.41 -0.41)52.17% (0.407 0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.11% (-0.355 -0.36)73.88% (0.354 0.35)
Emelec Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.31% (-0.67 -0.67)34.69% (0.667 0.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.58% (-0.715 -0.72)71.41% (0.712 0.71)
Atletico Mineiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.3% (0.066000000000003 0.07)21.69% (-0.068999999999999 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.15% (0.104 0.1)54.84% (-0.107 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Emelec 26.28%
    Atletico Mineiro 48.1%
    Draw 25.6%
EmelecDrawAtletico Mineiro
1-0 @ 7.97% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-1 @ 6.45% (-0.117 -0.12)
2-0 @ 4.22% (-0.085 -0.09)
3-1 @ 2.28% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-2 @ 1.74% (-0.06 -0.06)
3-0 @ 1.49% (-0.058 -0.06)
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 26.28%
1-1 @ 12.17%
0-0 @ 7.53% (0.121 0.12)
2-2 @ 4.93% (-0.079 -0.08)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 25.6%
0-1 @ 11.49% (0.2 0.2)
1-2 @ 9.3% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
0-2 @ 8.79% (0.177 0.18)
1-3 @ 4.74% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 4.48% (0.1 0.1)
2-3 @ 2.51% (-0.035 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.81% (0.011 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.71% (0.041 0.04)
2-4 @ 0.96% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.32%
Total : 48.1%

How you voted: Emelec vs Atletico Mineiro

Emelec
33.3%
Draw
9.1%
Atletico Mineiro
57.6%
33
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!