MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:27:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Birmingham logo
Blackburn logo
Blackpool
Bristol City
Burnley logo
Cardiff City logo
Coventry City
Huddersfield logo
Hull logo
Luton Town
Middlesbrough logo
Millwall logo
Norwich logo
Preston North End logo
QPR logo
Reading logo
Rotherham logo
Sheffield United logo
Stoke logo
Sunderland
Swansea logo
Watford logo
West Brom logo
Wigan logo
May 29, 2022 at 4.30pm UK at Wembley Stadium
Huddersfield
0 - 1
Nott'm Forest

Toffolo (73')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Colwill (43' og.)
Zinckernagel (55')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Championship clash between Huddersfield Town and Nottingham Forest, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

We said: Huddersfield Town 1-2 Nottingham Forest

While Forest are naturally regarded as the favourites for this contest, they showed their vulnerabilities during the second leg versus Sheffield United, something which will only encourage their opponents. Nevertheless, if Cooper's side get it right on Sunday, they should have too much firepower for the Terriers, even if the game itself should be competitive. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Huddersfield Town win with a probability of 42.91%. A draw had a probability of 28.9% and a win for Nottingham Forest had a probability of 28.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Huddersfield Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.64%) and 2-1 (8.15%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.19%), while for a Nottingham Forest win it was 0-1 (10.67%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Nottingham Forest would win this match.

Result
Huddersfield TownDrawNottingham Forest
42.91%28.88%28.2%
Both teams to score 43.32%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.17%62.83%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.66%82.34%
Huddersfield Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.94%29.06%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.02%64.97%
Nottingham Forest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.07%38.92%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.35%75.65%
Score Analysis
    Huddersfield Town 42.9%
    Nottingham Forest 28.2%
    Draw 28.88%
Huddersfield TownDrawNottingham Forest
1-0 @ 13.97%
2-0 @ 8.64%
2-1 @ 8.15%
3-0 @ 3.56%
3-1 @ 3.36%
3-2 @ 1.58%
4-0 @ 1.1%
4-1 @ 1.04%
Other @ 1.51%
Total : 42.9%
1-1 @ 13.19%
0-0 @ 11.31%
2-2 @ 3.85%
Other @ 0.54%
Total : 28.88%
0-1 @ 10.67%
1-2 @ 6.22%
0-2 @ 5.04%
1-3 @ 1.96%
0-3 @ 1.58%
2-3 @ 1.21%
Other @ 1.52%
Total : 28.2%

How you voted: Huddersfield vs Nott'm Forest

Huddersfield Town
33.2%
Draw
14.5%
Nottingham Forest
52.3%
262
Head to Head
Mar 7, 2022 7.30pm
Dec 30, 2021 7.45pm
Sep 18, 2021 3pm
Apr 17, 2021 12.30pm
Sep 25, 2020 7.45pm
Huddersfield
1-0
Nott'm Forest
Campbell (54')
Hogg (11'), Stearman (73')

Sow (19'), Colback (29'), Ameobi (60'), McKenna (81')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!