MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:05:49| >> :300:86500:86500:
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 15
Dec 2, 2023 at 12pm UK
Holstein-Stadion
Holstein Kiel
3 - 2
Wiesbaden
Skrzybski (19' pen.), Arp (37'), Porath (58')
Arp (86')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Prtajin (81', 90+3' pen.)
Vukotic (1'), Mathisen (51')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Holstein Kiel and Wehen Wiesbaden.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kaiserslautern 0-3 Holstein Kiel
Sunday, November 26 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Greuther Furth 2-0 Wiesbaden
Sunday, November 26 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Holstein Kiel win with a probability of 56%. A win for Wehen Wiesbaden had a probability of 23.01% and a draw had a probability of 21%.

The most likely scoreline for a Holstein Kiel win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.53%) and 1-0 (7.22%). The likeliest Wehen Wiesbaden win was 1-2 (5.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.23%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 4.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Holstein Kiel would win this match.

Result
Holstein KielDrawWehen Wiesbaden
56% (-0.209 -0.21) 20.99% (0.023 0.02) 23.01% (0.181 0.18)
Both teams to score 63.16% (0.166 0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.3% (0.11000000000001 0.11)34.69% (-0.114 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.35% (0.123 0.12)56.65% (-0.127 -0.13)
Holstein Kiel Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.57% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)12.42% (0.022 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.66% (-0.052 -0.05)38.33% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Wehen Wiesbaden Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.12% (0.208 0.21)27.88% (-0.212 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.51% (0.266 0.27)63.49% (-0.269 -0.27)
Score Analysis
    Holstein Kiel 56%
    Wehen Wiesbaden 23.01%
    Draw 20.99%
Holstein KielDrawWehen Wiesbaden
2-1 @ 9.62% (-0.014999999999999 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.53% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)
1-0 @ 7.22% (-0.048 -0.05)
3-1 @ 6.69% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-0 @ 5.24% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-2 @ 4.27% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
4-1 @ 3.49% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.73% (-0.025 -0.02)
4-2 @ 2.23% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.46% (-0.006 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.14% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-3 @ 0.95% (0.008 0.01)
5-2 @ 0.93% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 56%
1-1 @ 9.23% (-0.0059999999999985 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.15% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 3.46% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.82% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 20.99%
1-2 @ 5.89% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
0-1 @ 4.42%
0-2 @ 2.83% (0.017 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.62% (0.027 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.51% (0.028 0.03)
0-3 @ 1.2% (0.015 0.02)
Other @ 3.54%
Total : 23.01%

Head to Head
Jun 13, 2020 12pm
Gameweek 31
Holstein Kiel
1-2
Wiesbaden
Wahl (21')
Thesker (39'), Ozcan (68')
Lorch (40'), Aigner (56')
Chato (19')
Chato (79')
Nov 23, 2019 12pm
Gameweek 14
Wiesbaden
3-6
Holstein Kiel
Schaffler (5' pen., 52'), Kyereh (30')
Rocker (44'), Dams (58'), Ajani (63')
Iyoha (8'), Muhling (21', 27'), Serra (29'), Ozcan (50'), Meffert (94')
Muhling (38'), van den Bergh (63')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli23139143222148
2Holstein Kiel23133744321242
3Hamburger SV23125646331341
4Greuther Furth2311573629738
5Hannover23107643311237
6SC PaderbornSC Paderborn2311483638-237
7Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf23106748321636
8Hertha Berlin239684337633
9Karlsruher SCKarlsruher238874440432
10Elversberg239593537-232
11Magdeburg238693833530
12Nuremberg238693242-1030
13Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden2376102630-427
14Schalke 04Schalke2382133445-1126
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig2373132235-1324
16KaiserslauternKaiserslautern2364133548-1322
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2364132238-1622
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck2329122045-2515

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!