MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 03:10:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 16
Dec 10, 2023 at 12.30pm UK
Ostseestadion
Schalke
Hansa Rostock
0 - 2
Schalke

Rossipal (90+3')
Brumado (41')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Idrizi (72'), Karaman (86')
Polter (80'), Seguin (81')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Hansa Rostock and Schalke 04.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Karlsruher 2-2 Hansa Rostock
Sunday, December 3 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Schalke 4-0 Osnabruck
Friday, December 1 at 5.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hansa Rostock win with a probability of 38.46%. A win for Schalke 04 had a probability of 37.33% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hansa Rostock win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.44%) and 2-0 (5.66%). The likeliest Schalke 04 win was 1-2 (8.33%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.12%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood.

Result
Hansa RostockDrawSchalke 04
38.46% (0.575 0.58) 24.21% (-0.107 -0.11) 37.33% (-0.467 -0.47)
Both teams to score 60.68% (0.396 0.4)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.12% (0.518 0.52)41.88% (-0.518 -0.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.71% (0.519 0.52)64.29% (-0.518 -0.52)
Hansa Rostock Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.19% (0.518 0.52)21.81% (-0.517 -0.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.97% (0.785 0.78)55.03% (-0.783 -0.78)
Schalke 04 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.62% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)22.39% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.11% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)55.89% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Hansa Rostock 38.46%
    Schalke 04 37.33%
    Draw 24.2%
Hansa RostockDrawSchalke 04
2-1 @ 8.47% (0.065 0.06)
1-0 @ 7.44% (-0.057 -0.06)
2-0 @ 5.66% (0.044 0.04)
3-1 @ 4.3% (0.098 0.1)
3-2 @ 3.22% (0.073 0.07)
3-0 @ 2.87% (0.067 0.07)
4-1 @ 1.64% (0.062 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.23% (0.046 0.05)
4-0 @ 1.09% (0.042 0.04)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 38.46%
1-1 @ 11.12% (-0.090000000000002 -0.09)
2-2 @ 6.34% (0.048 0.05)
0-0 @ 4.88% (-0.114 -0.11)
3-3 @ 1.61% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 24.2%
1-2 @ 8.33% (-0.067 -0.07)
0-1 @ 7.31% (-0.172 -0.17)
0-2 @ 5.47% (-0.13 -0.13)
1-3 @ 4.16% (-0.035 -0.04)
2-3 @ 3.16% (0.023 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.73% (-0.066 -0.07)
1-4 @ 1.56% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.18% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.02% (-0.025 -0.03)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 37.33%

How you voted: Hansa Rostock vs Schalke

Hansa Rostock
40.0%
Draw
20.0%
Schalke 04
40.0%
20
Head to Head
Mar 5, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 25
Schalke
3-4
Hansa Rostock
Terodde (33', 43', 83')
Ingelsson (25'), Verhoek (40'), Breier (56'), Froling (90+6')
Malone (90+1')
Sep 25, 2021 7.30pm
Gameweek 8
Hansa Rostock
0-2
Schalke

Rizzuto (7'), Kolke (83'), Frode (83')
Terodde (42', 49')
Terodde (31'), Fraisl (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli23139143222148
2Holstein Kiel23133744321242
3Hamburger SV22115645331238
4Hannover22107543301337
5SC PaderbornSC Paderborn2311483638-237
6Greuther Furth2210573428635
7Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf2296746321433
8Hertha Berlin229584236632
9Elversberg229583536-132
10Nuremberg228683140-930
11Karlsruher SCKarlsruher227874040029
12Magdeburg227693533227
13Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden2376102630-427
14Schalke 04Schalke2282123442-826
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig2272132134-1323
16KaiserslauternKaiserslautern2264123544-922
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2264122236-1422
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck2219121945-2612

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!