MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 19:58:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hamburg logo
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 34
May 19, 2024 at 2.30pm UK
Volksparkstadion
Nuremberg logo

Hamburger SV
4 - 1
Nuremberg

Glatzel (6', 28', 90+5' pen.), Poreba (22')
Poreba (51'), Muheim (73')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Schleimer (16')
Flick (80'), Wekesser (90+6')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Hamburger SV and Nuremberg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: SC Paderborn 1-0 Hamburger SV
Friday, May 10 at 5.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Nuremberg 3-0 Elversberg
Saturday, May 11 at 12pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hamburger SV win with a probability of 64.79%. A draw had a probability of 18.1% and a win for Nuremberg had a probability of 17.11%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hamburger SV win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.82%) and 3-1 (7.64%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.66%), while for a Nuremberg win it was 1-2 (4.59%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hamburger SV would win this match.

Result
Hamburger SVDrawNuremberg
64.79% (0.799 0.8) 18.09% (-0.11 -0.11) 17.11% (-0.693 -0.69)
Both teams to score 63.79% (-1.123 -1.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.52% (-0.77000000000001 -0.77)29.47% (0.765 0.77)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.44% (-0.939 -0.94)50.55% (0.934 0.93)
Hamburger SV Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.34% (-0.040000000000006 -0.04)8.65% (0.035 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.16% (-0.089999999999989 -0.09)29.83% (0.085000000000001 0.09)
Nuremberg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.83% (-1.201 -1.2)30.16% (1.195 1.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.68% (-1.464 -1.46)66.31% (1.459 1.46)
Score Analysis
    Hamburger SV 64.79%
    Nuremberg 17.11%
    Draw 18.09%
Hamburger SVDrawNuremberg
2-1 @ 9.37% (0.075000000000001 0.08)
2-0 @ 7.82% (0.316 0.32)
3-1 @ 7.64% (0.048 0.05)
1-0 @ 6.39% (0.267 0.27)
3-0 @ 6.38% (0.247 0.25)
4-1 @ 4.68% (0.022 0.02)
3-2 @ 4.58% (-0.124 -0.12)
4-0 @ 3.9% (0.145 0.15)
4-2 @ 2.8% (-0.081 -0.08)
5-1 @ 2.29% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.91% (0.068 0.07)
5-2 @ 1.37% (-0.042 -0.04)
4-3 @ 1.12% (-0.072 -0.07)
6-1 @ 0.93% (0.001 0)
Other @ 3.63%
Total : 64.79%
1-1 @ 7.66% (0.074 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.61% (-0.143 -0.14)
0-0 @ 2.61% (0.113 0.11)
3-3 @ 1.83% (-0.113 -0.11)
Other @ 0.38%
Total : 18.09%
1-2 @ 4.59% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-1 @ 3.13% (0.036 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.24% (-0.135 -0.14)
0-2 @ 1.88% (-0.041 -0.04)
1-3 @ 1.83% (-0.107 -0.11)
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 17.11%

Head to Head
Dec 16, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 17
Nuremberg
0-2
Hamburger SV

Brown (45+2')
Glatzel (80'), Dompe (90+7')
Meffert (42'), Jatta (44'), Mikelbrencis (64'), Benes (90+7'), Dompe (90+8')
Mar 4, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 23
Hamburger SV
3-0
Nuremberg
Dompe (19'), Reis (52'), Konigsdorffer (90+5')
Aug 27, 2022 7.30pm
Gameweek 6
Nuremberg
0-2
Hamburger SV

Fofana (89')
Vuskovic (37'), Glatzel (90+2')
Glatzel (19'), Reis (73')
Mar 5, 2022 7.30pm
Gameweek 25
Nuremberg
2-1
Hamburger SV
Kopke (15'), Handwerker (88')
Kopke (33'), Mathenia (65'), Tempelmann (72')
Reis (25')
Meffert (35'), Jatta (66'), Muheim (67'), Reis (73'), Kaufmann (90+2')
Oct 26, 2021 7.45pm
Second Round
Nuremberg
1-1
Hamburger SV
(Aggregate 1-1 | Hamburger SV win 4-2 on penalties)
Duman (59')
Dovedan (14')
David (45')
Glatzel (39'), Muheim (51'), Schonlau (77'), Alidou (119')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!