MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 05:37:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Nuremberg logo
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 30
Apr 19, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Max-Morlock-Stadion
Paderborn logo

Nuremberg
0 - 2
SC Paderborn


Castrop (80'), Hungbo (90+5'), Horn (90+13')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Grimaldi (10'), Musliu (61')
Conteh (17'), Boevink (54'), Bilbija (79'), Kostons (90+4')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Nuremberg and SC Paderborn.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Schalke 2-0 Nuremberg
Saturday, April 13 at 7.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: SC Paderborn 1-1 Karlsruher
Saturday, April 13 at 12pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SC Paderborn win with a probability of 48.92%. A win for Nuremberg had a probability of 27.98% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a SC Paderborn win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.07%) and 0-2 (7.24%). The likeliest Nuremberg win was 2-1 (6.9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.54%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 7.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that SC Paderborn would win this match.

Result
NurembergDrawSC Paderborn
27.98% (0.047999999999998 0.05) 23.1% (0.009999999999998 0.01) 48.92% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)
Both teams to score 60.82% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.93% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)40.07% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.56% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)62.44% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Nuremberg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.94% (0.033999999999992 0.03)27.06% (-0.031000000000002 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.57% (0.042000000000002 0.04)62.43% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
SC Paderborn Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.38% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)16.62% (0.023 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.56% (-0.038999999999994 -0.04)46.44% (0.040999999999997 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Nuremberg 27.98%
    SC Paderborn 48.92%
    Draw 23.1%
NurembergDrawSC Paderborn
2-1 @ 6.9% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
1-0 @ 5.88% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-0 @ 3.84% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-1 @ 3% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.7% (0.004 0)
3-0 @ 1.67% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 0.98% (0.003 0)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 27.98%
1-1 @ 10.54%
2-2 @ 6.19% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-0 @ 4.5% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.61% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 23.1%
1-2 @ 9.47% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
0-1 @ 8.07% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
0-2 @ 7.24% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 5.66% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-3 @ 4.33% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.7% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 2.54% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-4 @ 1.94% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.66% (-0.002 -0)
1-5 @ 0.91% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 3.38%
Total : 48.92%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 13
SC Paderborn
1-3
Nuremberg
Grimaldi (78')
Musliu (63'), Hoffmeier (90+4')
Castrop (8'), Okunuki (39'), Schleimer (44')
Mathenia (89')
Castrop (61')
May 28, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 34
SC Paderborn
0-1
Nuremberg

Schallenberg (64'), Hunemeier (84')
Schleimer (20')
Horn (40'), Brown (73')
Nov 13, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 17
Nuremberg
2-1
SC Paderborn
Duah (36', 55')
Justvan (64')
Jan 15, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 19
Nuremberg
1-2
SC Paderborn
Daehli (60')
Tempelmann (89'), Nurnberger (90')
Michel (41'), Platte (44')
Stiepermann (83'), Platte (87'), Schuster (90')
Jul 30, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 2
SC Paderborn
2-2
Nuremberg
Heuer (19'), Michel (85')
Srbeny (45+2')
Daehli (54'), Schaffler (58')
Tempelmann (52'), Sorensen (56'), Hubner (73'), Nurnberger (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli34209562362669
2Holstein Kiel34215865392668
3Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf34189772403263
4Hamburger SV341771064442058
5Karlsruher SCKarlsruher341510968482055
6Hannover341313859441552
7SC PaderbornSC Paderborn34157125454052
8Greuther Furth34148125049150
9Hertha Berlin341391269591048
10Schalke 04Schalke34127155360-743
11Elversberg34127154963-1443
12Nuremberg34117164364-2140
13KaiserslauternKaiserslautern34116175964-539
14Magdeburg34911144654-838
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig34115183753-1638
16Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden3488183650-1432
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock3494213057-2731
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck34610183169-3828


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!