MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 14:46:55| >> :600:522205:522205:
Lesotho national football team
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Group Stage
Jun 11, 2024 at 5pm UK
Orlando Stadium
Rwanda national football team

Lesotho
0 - 1
Rwanda


Fothoane (26'), Mkwanazi (71')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Kwizera (45')
Bizimana (20'), Mugisha (63')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's World Cup Qualifying - Africa clash between Lesotho and Rwanda, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Zimbabwe 0-2 Lesotho
Friday, June 7 at 2pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
All competitions
World Cup Qualifying
Last Game: Benin 1-0 Rwanda
Thursday, June 6 at 8pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa

We said: Lesotho 1-1 Rwanda

Few would have expected these two teams to be leading the group after three weeks, and a win for either will put them in a very strong position when the competition resumes in March next year. However, with both sides being very evenly matched on paper, we cannot see a clear favourite here and feel that they will cancel each other out by the final whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rwanda win with a probability of 36.43%. A win for Lesotho had a probability of 32.66% and a draw had a probability of 30.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rwanda win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (7.26%) and 1-2 (6.97%). The likeliest Lesotho win was 1-0 (13.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 0-0 (13.64%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 14.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Rwanda in this match.

Result
LesothoDrawRwanda
32.66% (-0.161 -0.16) 30.9% (-0.11 -0.11) 36.43% (0.268 0.27)
Both teams to score 39.72% (0.246 0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
32.11% (0.296 0.3)67.89% (-0.298 -0.3)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
14.14% (0.196 0.2)85.86% (-0.19800000000001 -0.2)
Lesotho Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.71% (0.051000000000002 0.05)38.29% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.95% (0.048999999999999 0.05)75.05% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)
Rwanda Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.36% (0.34399999999999 0.34)35.63% (-0.346 -0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.59% (0.354 0.35)72.4% (-0.355 -0.36)
Score Analysis
    Lesotho 32.66%
    Rwanda 36.42%
    Draw 30.89%
LesothoDrawRwanda
1-0 @ 13.09% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-1 @ 6.49% (0.008 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.29% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-1 @ 2.08% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 2.01% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.07% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 1.63%
Total : 32.66%
0-0 @ 13.64% (-0.15 -0.15)
1-1 @ 13.51%
2-2 @ 3.35% (0.035 0.04)
Other @ 0.39%
Total : 30.89%
0-1 @ 14.07% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-2 @ 7.26% (0.057 0.06)
1-2 @ 6.97% (0.064 0.06)
0-3 @ 2.5% (0.042 0.04)
1-3 @ 2.4% (0.044 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.15% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 36.42%

How you voted: Lesotho vs Rwanda

Lesotho
50.0%
Draw
34.4%
Rwanda
15.6%
32
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!