MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 08:34:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 28, 2022 at 9.30pm UK at Estadio Campeones Olímpicos
Boston River
3 - 1
Torque
Rodriguez (4', 37'), Costa (24')
Silva Torrejon (48'), Rodriguez (55'), Machado (62'), Villa (84')
Villa (90+6')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Guerrero (78')
Palacios (71'), Suarez (84'), Allende (85')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Boston River and Montevideo City Torque.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wanderers 1-2 Boston River
Monday, June 6 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Torque 0-0 River Plate
Friday, June 3 at 11.15pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Montevideo City Torque win with a probability of 51.03%. A draw had a probability of 25% and a win for Boston River had a probability of 23.98%.

The most likely scoreline for a Montevideo City Torque win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.51%) and 0-2 (9.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.88%), while for a Boston River win it was 1-0 (7.43%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 2% likelihood.

Result
Boston RiverDrawMontevideo City Torque
23.98% (-0.27 -0.27) 24.99% (-0.331 -0.33) 51.03% (0.608 0.61)
Both teams to score 50.83% (0.71700000000001 0.72)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.48% (1.08 1.08)51.52% (-1.076 -1.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.68% (0.936 0.94)73.32% (-0.92999999999999 -0.93)
Boston River Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.69% (0.356 0.36)36.31% (-0.35 -0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.9% (0.358 0.36)73.1% (-0.352 -0.35)
Montevideo City Torque Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.81% (0.688 0.69)20.19% (-0.682 -0.68)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.5% (1.084 1.08)52.5% (-1.078 -1.08)
Score Analysis
    Boston River 23.98%
    Montevideo City Torque 51.03%
    Draw 24.99%
Boston RiverDrawMontevideo City Torque
1-0 @ 7.43% (-0.251 -0.25)
2-1 @ 6.02% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
2-0 @ 3.76% (-0.09 -0.09)
3-1 @ 2.03% (0.013 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.63% (0.045 0.04)
3-0 @ 1.27% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 1.85%
Total : 23.98%
1-1 @ 11.88% (-0.15 -0.15)
0-0 @ 7.33% (-0.321 -0.32)
2-2 @ 4.82% (0.087000000000001 0.09)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 24.99%
0-1 @ 11.73% (-0.25 -0.25)
1-2 @ 9.51% (0.082000000000001 0.08)
0-2 @ 9.38% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
1-3 @ 5.07% (0.148 0.15)
0-3 @ 5% (0.098999999999999 0.1)
2-3 @ 2.57% (0.099 0.1)
1-4 @ 2.03% (0.1 0.1)
0-4 @ 2% (0.081 0.08)
2-4 @ 1.03% (0.06 0.06)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 51.03%

Head to Head
Oct 3, 2021 10pm
Torque
4-3
Boston River
Rodriguez (25'), Guerrero (40', 52'), Teuten (60')
Rodriguez (90')
Gonzalez (62'), Fernandez (73'), Rodriguez (81')
Rodriguez (71'), Lozano (90'), Falcon (90+5')
Jun 6, 2021 4.45pm
Boston River
1-2
Torque
Alberti (48')
Bentancourt (24'), Rodriguez (39'), Alberti (90+4')
Del Prete (23'), Allende (32' pen.)
Teuten (27'), Allende (35'), Brun (90+2'), Guerrero (90+6')
Feb 15, 2021 10.15pm
Boston River
0-3
Torque
Pizzichillo (70'), Del Prete (88'), Rodriguez (90')
Santos (27'), Allende (65'), (78'), Pereira (85')
Aug 23, 2020 4.30pm
Torque
2-0
Boston River
Del Prete (31'), Pereira (69')
Neira (11')

Alvarez (45')
Sep 15, 2018 7.30pm
Torque
3-2
Boston River
Gomez (23'), Pereira (38'), Olivera (75')
Mallo Blanco (89')
Coelho (14'), Mastriani (59' pen.)

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LiverpoolLiverpool1510232181332
2NacionalNacional1584328101828
3Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado158342014627
4Boston RiverBoston River158342016427
5PenarolPenarol15753106426
6DanubioDanubio15663139424
7FenixFenix157261516-123
8River PlateRiver Plate155642015521
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155641611521
10Defensor SportingDefensor155551416-220
11Rentistas155191621-519
12Plaza ColoniaPlaza Colonia152761215-313
13Montevideo City TorqueTorque152761620-413
14Cerro Largo15339723-1612
15Albion152581631-1511
16Cerrito15258922-138

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!