MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 14:54:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 17, 2022 at 7.30pm UK at Stadio Ciro Vigorito
Benevento
1 - 0
Pisa
Lapadula (85')
Glik (77'), Elia (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Lucca (41'), Nagy (80'), Torregrossa (90+2')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Serie B clash between Benevento and Pisa, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Pisa 1-0 Benevento
Saturday, May 21 at 5pm in Serie B
Last Game: Pisa 3-4 Monza (0-0 pen.)
Sunday, May 29 at 7.30pm in Serie B

We said: Benevento 2-1 Pisa

Pisa will enter the match in the better form and will also have had much longer to prepare for this contest, but Benevento have a lot of quality in the final third, and we are backing the home side to secure a narrow advantage ahead of the second leg. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Benevento win with a probability of 51.34%. A draw had a probability of 24.6% and a win for Pisa had a probability of 24.07%.

The most likely scoreline for a Benevento win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.59%) and 2-0 (9.21%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.69%), while for a Pisa win it was 0-1 (7.13%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Benevento in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Benevento.

Result
BeneventoDrawPisa
51.34%24.59%24.07%
Both teams to score 52.13%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.15%49.84%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.16%71.84%
Benevento Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.59%19.41%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.77%51.23%
Pisa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.68%35.31%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.93%72.07%
Score Analysis
    Benevento 51.33%
    Pisa 24.07%
    Draw 24.59%
BeneventoDrawPisa
1-0 @ 11.23%
2-1 @ 9.59%
2-0 @ 9.21%
3-1 @ 5.24%
3-0 @ 5.03%
3-2 @ 2.73%
4-1 @ 2.15%
4-0 @ 2.06%
4-2 @ 1.12%
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 51.33%
1-1 @ 11.69%
0-0 @ 6.85%
2-2 @ 4.99%
3-3 @ 0.95%
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 24.59%
0-1 @ 7.13%
1-2 @ 6.09%
0-2 @ 3.71%
1-3 @ 2.11%
2-3 @ 1.73%
0-3 @ 1.29%
Other @ 2%
Total : 24.07%

How you voted: Benevento vs Pisa

Benevento
76.6%
Draw
18.2%
Pisa
5.2%
77
Head to Head
Apr 2, 2022 3.15pm
Benevento
5-1
Pisa
Ionita (3'), Caracciolo (32' og.), Improta (49'), Forte (69'), Tello (88')
Puscas (85')
Mastinu (10'), Nagy (38'), Siega (62')
Nov 21, 2021 7.30pm
Pisa
1-0
Benevento
Cohen (7')
Cohen (18'), Sibilli (90+2')

Insigne (9'), Letizia (53'), Barba (84')
Jan 19, 2020 8pm
Benevento
1-1
Pisa
Coda (10')
Volta (71'), Schiattarella (76'), Maggio (94')
Tuia (18' og.)
Soddimo (71'), Siega (78'), Fabbro (89')
Siega (85')
Aug 23, 2019 8pm
Pisa
0-0
Benevento

Lisi (36'), Benedetti (43'), De Vitis (58'), Belli (61')

Volta (45')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CLecce381914559312871
4Pisa381813748351367
5Brescia381715655352066
6AscoliAscoli381981152421065
7BeneventoBenevento381891162392363
8FrosinoneFrosinone3815131058451358
9Perugia38141684032858
10Ternana38159145861-354
11Cittadella381313123836252
12Parma381116114843549
13Como381114134954-547
14RegginaReggina38139163149-1846
15SPALSPAL38915144654-842
16Cosenza CalcioCosenza38811193659-2335
RVicenza3897223859-2134
RAlessandria38810203759-2234
RCrotone38414204161-2026
RPordenone CalcioPordenone3839262971-4218

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!