MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 06:10:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Sassuolo logo
Serie A | Gameweek 14
Dec 3, 2023 at 5pm UK
MAPEI Stadium - Citta del Tricolore
Roma logo
Sassuolo
1 - 2
Roma
Henrique (25')
Thorstvedt (55'), Berardi (69'), Henrique (83'), Erlic (90+3')
Boloca (63')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Dybala (76' pen.), Kristensen (82')
Kristensen (78')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Sassuolo and Roma, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Empoli 3-4 Sassuolo
Sunday, November 26 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: Servette 1-1 Roma
Thursday, November 30 at 8pm in Europa League

We said: Sassuolo 1-1 Roma

Sassuolo may have struggled to produce their best on home turf this term, but Roma rarely travel well. A score draw could therefore be on the cards, causing more frustration for Jose Mourinho. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sassuolo win with a probability of 37.38%. A win for Roma had a probability of 36.42% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sassuolo win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.26%) and 2-0 (6.33%). The likeliest Roma win was 0-1 (9.39%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.45%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood.

Result
SassuoloDrawRoma
37.38% (-1.828 -1.83) 26.19% (0.437 0.44) 36.42% (1.393 1.39)
Both teams to score 53.57% (-1.343 -1.34)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.98% (-1.774 -1.77)51.01% (1.778 1.78)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.12% (-1.577 -1.58)72.88% (1.582 1.58)
Sassuolo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.46% (-1.819 -1.82)26.53% (1.821 1.82)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.26% (-2.477 -2.48)61.74% (2.481 2.48)
Roma Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.92% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)27.08% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.54% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)62.46% (0.031999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Sassuolo 37.38%
    Roma 36.42%
    Draw 26.19%
SassuoloDrawRoma
1-0 @ 9.53% (0.187 0.19)
2-1 @ 8.26% (-0.278 -0.28)
2-0 @ 6.33% (-0.208 -0.21)
3-1 @ 3.65% (-0.325 -0.33)
3-0 @ 2.8% (-0.247 -0.25)
3-2 @ 2.39% (-0.214 -0.21)
4-1 @ 1.21% (-0.179 -0.18)
4-0 @ 0.93% (-0.136 -0.14)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 37.38%
1-1 @ 12.45% (0.24 0.24)
0-0 @ 7.19% (0.499 0.5)
2-2 @ 5.4% (-0.186 -0.19)
3-3 @ 1.04% (-0.094 -0.09)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.19%
0-1 @ 9.39% (0.646 0.65)
1-2 @ 8.13% (0.148 0.15)
0-2 @ 6.13% (0.418 0.42)
1-3 @ 3.54% (0.062 0.06)
0-3 @ 2.67% (0.181 0.18)
2-3 @ 2.35% (-0.082 -0.08)
1-4 @ 1.16% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 36.42%

How you voted: Sassuolo vs Roma

Sassuolo
25.0%
Draw
27.1%
Roma
47.9%
48
Head to Head
Mar 12, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 26
Roma
3-4
Sassuolo
Zalewski (26'), Dybala (50'), Wijnaldum (90+4')
Lauriente (13', 18'), Berardi (45+4' pen.), Pinamonti (75')
Nov 9, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 14
Sassuolo
1-1
Roma
Pinamonti (85')
Abraham (80')
Feb 13, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 25
Sassuolo
2-2
Roma
Smalling (47' og.), Traore (73')
Marco Ferrari (19'), Lopez (45+3'), Berardi (45+3')
Marco Ferrari (78')
Abraham (45+1' pen.), Cristante (90+4')
Mancini (21'), Kumbulla (83')
Sep 12, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 3
Roma
2-1
Sassuolo
Cristante (37'), El Shaarawy (90+1')
Ibanez (43'), Cristante (66')
Duricic (57')
Chiriches (36')
Apr 3, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 29
Sassuolo
2-2
Roma
Traore (57'), Raspadori (85')
Duricic (2'), Rogerio (87'), Turati (90'), Haraslin (90+3')
Pellegrini (26' pen.), Peres (69')
Diawara (15'), Pellegrini (44'), Cristante (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan24203159124763
2Juventus25166338172154
3AC Milan25164549311852
4Bologna26139439231648
5Atalanta BCAtalanta24143747232445
6Roma25125845301541
7Lazio2512493126540
8Fiorentina2511593729838
9Napoli2410683328536
10Torino259972322136
11Monza269982730-336
12Genoa268992831-333
13Empoli2667132240-1825
14Lecce2559112439-1524
15Udinese2631492540-1523
16FrosinoneFrosinone2565143252-2023
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona2648142336-1320
18SassuoloSassuolo2555153148-1720
19CagliariCagliari2547142346-2319
20Salernitana2627172053-3313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!